Tell me something about you

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, since we are on the subject of reading, I just started a good girl's guide to murder by Holly Jackson. It is YA fiction. I really am enjoying it. The format is unique and at Ieast the first book in the series is one that you want to stay up and read just one more chapter. Then another. I suspect all of the books will be that way, too interesting to put down.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am planning on starting IVF to have a baby in the next few months. I'll be doing it on my own as a single mother by choice and I'm excited to add a baby to my family. I'm also excited to see how my dogs react to a baby because Roo specifically loves kids (his first family had kids) and I want to see how excited he'll be to have his own kid again.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A Man Called Ove
Did you see the movie version, A Man Called Otto? The ending was changed from the book but Tom Hanks gives an excellent performance and if you have not seen the movie I would highly recommend it.

Something about me - a friend suggested reading the book, Glucose Revolution. I checked it out from the library this week but haven't started reading it yet. To be continued...........

IzzysfureverMom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Did you see the movie version, A Man Called Otto? The ending was changed from the book but Tom Hanks gives an excellent performance and if you have not seen the movie I would highly recommend it.

Something about me - a friend suggested reading the book, Glucose Revolution. I checked it out from the library this week but haven't started reading it yet. To be continued...........
No I have not seen the movie, I'll have to see if I can get.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like to build things. Over the years I have built birdhouses, bookcases, cabinets, tables; a house, feeding station, and an open-air shelter for the feral that hangs around here; several stone raised flower beds.........I think you get the picture.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
game misconduct game misconduct I had no idea! :thud:

My dad lived on an island in the Indian Ocean called Diego Garcia. I don't think the general public is allowed to go there to this day. Anyway, he said they would sit down to eat, and sometimes a tarantula might fall in someone's plate. I am going to have to start a discussion on here about where all my dad has lived. That is one place I definitely don't want to visit.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
I have always loved tattoos, but first hubby hated them. I only had two while I was younger didn't want to rock the boat the hassle and complaining after my second one just wasn't worth it. I'm 54 now and on Wednesday I have my final session to complete my sleeve.
Definitely post a photo please 😽

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise