What other animals do you have?

Willow's Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
inside of your imagination and/or smartphone app
Willow is the baby of my fur family. Here is total cute overload: my smaller Chihuahua mix dry nursing the kitten:
nursing.kitten.4.JPG

My larger Chi mix doesn't nurse her, but they play just like littermates:
DSCF2241.JPG

and the three of them frequently wind up in a cuddle puddle:
DSCF2254.JPG

cuddle.puddle.JPG

My fur kids are all young so they are growing up together and keeping me very busy and happy.

kosame

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Everyone's furbabies are so beautiful <3 thank you all for sharing their pictures !!

35 year catdad

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was lucky to have same type parents. Ive had every pet imaginable. Even tamed a baby rattler a bit, fed it a mouse and set it free far from people near water source. Pets taught me same valuable lessons on responsibility. So glad I've been a steward of all that flies slithers swims or meows! I quit dogs but still love them from afar. is this a GIANT guitar pic? or very tiny liz?

Attachments

FflurCadwgawn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We just welcomed a new puppy into our lives after my dad's old dog had to go over the Rainbow Bridge.

Meet Mickey! He is an Australian shepherd and was born to an Amish dog. He is chock full of fleas. But he's so smart already! He's two months old today.

The cats and our other dog, Maia, are currently NOT pleased.

kosame

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was lucky to have same type parents. Ive had every pet imaginable. Even tamed a baby rattler a bit, fed it a mouse and set it free far from people near water source. Pets taught me same valuable lessons on responsibility. So glad I've been a steward of all that flies slithers swims or meows! I quit dogs but still love them from afar. is this a GIANT guitar pic? or very tiny liz?
Pets do teach responsibility, and so many other things! What a cute lizard lol

We just welcomed a new puppy into our lives after my dad's old dog had to go over the Rainbow Bridge.

Meet Mickey! He is an Australian shepherd and was born to an Amish dog. He is chock full of fleas. But he's so smart already! He's two months old today.

The cats and our other dog, Maia, are currently NOT pleased.

HE'S SO CUTE OMG
hopefully he settles in well with everyone eventually~! I'm hoping to adopt a sheltie puppy sometime in the future, I love these herding breeds <3

FflurCadwgawn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Last night we took Mickey and Maia for a walk and Mickey kept purposefully somersaulting all over the place. He runs a few steps and then somersaults, repeat! He would usually do it after he got ahead of Maia a little.

He is so adorable and so stinking smart. We are in the process of teaching him that darkness means sleep. The first night he was home he woke up at 1:45 am and didn't go back to sleep until 4 am. One good reason to always get new pets on the weekend!

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
20191007_120128.jpg

Full name, Izellah Arabella Gloria Meggie.
She is an olde english bulldogge. I purchased her from a breeder 3 weeks ago. She's very goofy and sensitive. She doesn't like loud noises, fighting, yelling, etc. Her favorite fruit right now are apples. She likes watching cartoons in the early mornings. She's almost 30lb but she loves to cuddle in my lap and falls asleep every time. She hates car rides and basically sits on my liver the entire time.

That's it for now I guess...

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night we took Mickey and Maia for a walk and Mickey kept purposefully somersaulting all over the place. He runs a few steps and then somersaults, repeat! He would usually do it after he got ahead of Maia a little.

He is so adorable and so stinking smart. We are in the process of teaching him that darkness means sleep. The first night he was home he woke up at 1:45 am and didn't go back to sleep until 4 am. One good reason to always get new pets on the weekend!
All together now. Well, not technically. At least on my wall :)

View attachment 302879
I like the way you have the pictures posted on the wall.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I like the way you have the pictures posted on the wall.

Thank you. Two of the dogs have already passed, though. ☹

And my latest kitty Graham is still not included on my wall of pets ❤

KittyFriday

🐱
Alpha Cat
Purraise
In addition to Friday, I have two dogs: a Poodle mix named Sophie and a Cocker spaniel named Chisum. I also have a betta named Whiskey and an apple snail named Lugnut.

My Sophie girl lives with my parents most of the time because Chisum is a handful (severe anxiety/reactivity) and I'm currently putting a lot of focus into training him.

IMG-3073.JPG
IMG-3642.JPG

Linseylou

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi all!
Besides 3 cats, I have an 8 month golden doodle puppy, a bearded dragon, an albino ball python, and I’m getting (another, my last hedgehog recently died of old age 😞) a baby hedgehog. And, I don’t know if this counts, but I breed dubia roaches lol.
What other pets do y’all have?

oyster

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Such a fun question! Where did you get your hedgehog? I would love one but ours are all wild and I do feed and house them in my yard but they don't stick around in the summer.
We have 3 indoor cats and 3 outdoor cats who are feral but have been trapped and neutered. They live in our yard now so they are ours. :)
We also have two bunnies.

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Guess we are boring - the only other pets we have are 2 dogs. A Shetland Sheepdog named Nick and a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Riley. I do have a yard full of wild creatures - family of rabbits, a ground hog I call Percy, birds galore, a rat snake and several garter snakes.

Lola3791

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Other than Lola, we have a Golden Retriever named Rosie and a rabbit named Victoria. And 40 chickens.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A rabbit named Peter (Found Rabbit)

Two parakeets (common Australia budgie) - I think they are Fluffy and Squishy but not 100% my niece named them and I don't think she remembers their names. They are 4 years old and live in a 10 foot long, 7 foot wide and 8 foot tall outdoor aviary. We feed them, water them, give them toys and they live their feathered lives with relatively little human interference. We got them to keep our last breeder, who was 14 years old, company in what turned out to be her last year. We bred parakeets for 8 years and had up to 40 in the aviary right before selling the babies to the local bird store (yes, bird store not pet because they are 100% birds and bird supplies). Normal population was 12-16 birds year round and we stopped breeding when our core group got too old. Most of them lived to their mid teens before passing away.

A guppy. Yes a single guppy who lives alone in a 40 gallon tank. We had a school of them but they died and we were ready to get rid of the tank. But this one guppy is a survivor and it has been two years with one guppy. We don't want to add any more and accidentally kill him with foreign bacteria at this point, plus we still want to get rid of the tank. So when he goes, the tank goes. H

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now only 3 ball pythons (a normal, a pastel, and a cinnamon lesser), 1 boa constrictor (motley), a betta, and 4 dogs (2 are small). I've had a lot of different kinds of pets over the years though.

Linseylou

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Such a fun question! Where did you get your hedgehog? I would love one but ours are all wild and I do feed and house them in my yard but they don't stick around in the summer.
We have 3 indoor cats and 3 outdoor cats who are feral but have been trapped and neutered. They live in our yard now so they are ours. :)
We also have two bunnies.
I got my first hedgehog off of craigslist, and I’m getting my new baby From Huckstar hedgehogs! They are definitely a good bit of work and preparation, but I love keeping them! Oh I love bunnies! What types are they? (My personal favorite are lion heads and the giant breeds!)

Linseylou

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Right now only 3 ball pythons (a normal, a pastel, and a cinnamon lesser), 1 boa constrictor (motley), a betta, and 4 dogs (2 are small). I've had a lot of different kinds of pets over the years though.
Ball pythons are amazing! What are the cinnamon lessers again? There some type of spider right? I used to own a spider as well!