Welcome to The Cat Site
your cat community
Interact with our community

Tell Me About Your Other Pets!

kosame

TCS Member
Young Cat
Reaction score
Aside from the two kitties, Theo (1yo Bengal) and Cocoa (11yo tortie), I have always grown up with a whole plethora of animals!
Currently, my dog Blessing (sheltie/blue heeler mix), who is a 9yo tripawd rescue and the sweetest boy I know!
Also living in the house are my sister's two dogs, many many reptiles/snakes/etc, and her chickens and ducks. Not to mention my tiny brother's hamster.

Conclusively, my parents have the patience of saints. They don't even like animals lol. It's always been the rule, if you want something you pay for/take care of everything, so having pets has taught me many things growing up, like how to get and keep a job ;)
(if we're ever in a pinch with big vet bills, parents never hesitate to help. They act cool but they're just as attached as we are hehe)
picture is of my doggo Blessing, I don't have proper pics of the others <3
Tell me about your other pets!

Attachments

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Reaction score
We have two dogs - a Cavalier King Charles called Honey and a 40kg German Shepherd x Akita called Chase. Honey is the sweetest, most harmless little thing
and she's 11yrs. Chase is a big, clumsy daft thing but very friendly and also harmless and he's just over 2yrs.
Notice in pic 2 that Chase is bowing in praise to the lord and master Oliver.

IMG_0612.JPG IMG_0590.JPG IMG_0478.JPG IMG_0473.JPG IMG_0392.JPG IMG_0381.JPG IMG_0315.JPG IMG_0204.JPG IMG_0188.JPG

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Reaction score
I have had every creature under the sun when I was about ten...lizards, snakes, mice, horned toads, turtles, pigeons, dogs, cats, raccoons, skunks, various birds, fish, tadpoles, ducks, chickens, and the most unusual being two tiny bats that I raised with hamburger mixed with milk replacer. As long as I cleaned up after them and took care of them, my parents allowed me to have them. I was in heaven!

goingpostal

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Reaction score
I've got the 2 cats, the Bengal is almost 2 and the Highlander is 5.
2 dogs, pit bull mixes, Ripley is 9 and Nero is 12
2 ferrets, JD and Veronica, they are probably four or so
9 snakes, assorted species that are between 3 and 13
1 clownfish in a small reef tank that I've had for a long time

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Reaction score
Besides the cats I have 2 dogs - a Shetland Sheepdog named Nick and a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Riley. I have loved animals all my life and my husband is the same. If we had the money, room and were not getting old, I think we would have even more! First is Nick, next is Riley in his birthday photo.
IMG_3327.JPG
IMG_3087 (2).JPG

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 3 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Reaction score
I have 3 dogs, 2 shihtzus and 1 poodle mix. Their names are (from left) Coco, Moomoo and Joco.

Coco and Joco are brothers.

Love them to bits!

And I also have two budgies!

2B2388F7-D988-4428-99CE-0116725FA763.jpeg

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Reaction score
I have no other pets besides the cats, but I did when I was younger.

Four dogs altogether-Ellie and Sammi were chocolate labs, Gracie was a beagle mix, and Oscar is (he's still alive and well and living with my mother) a Great Dane.

One hamster named Mittens.

An aquarium.

Willow's Mom

smitten with the kitten
Adult Cat
Reaction score
Willow is the baby of my fur family. Here is total cute overload: my smaller Chihuahua mix dry nursing the kitten:
nursing.kitten.4.JPG

My larger Chi mix doesn't nurse her, but they play just like littermates:
DSCF2241.JPG

and the three of them frequently wind up in a cuddle puddle:
DSCF2254.JPG

cuddle.puddle.JPG

My fur kids are all young so they are growing up together and keeping me very busy and happy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kosame

TCS Member
Young Cat
Reaction score
Everyone's furbabies are so beautiful <3 thank you all for sharing their pictures !!

35 year catdad

TCS Member
Young Cat
Reaction score
I was lucky to have same type parents. Ive had every pet imaginable. Even tamed a baby rattler a bit, fed it a mouse and set it free far from people near water source. Pets taught me same valuable lessons on responsibility. So glad I've been a steward of all that flies slithers swims or meows! I quit dogs but still love them from afar. is this a GIANT guitar pic? or very tiny liz?

Attachments

FflurCadwgawn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Reaction score
We just welcomed a new puppy into our lives after my dad's old dog had to go over the Rainbow Bridge.

Meet Mickey! He is an Australian shepherd and was born to an Amish dog. He is chock full of fleas. But he's so smart already! He's two months old today.

The cats and our other dog, Maia, are currently NOT pleased.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kosame

TCS Member
Young Cat
Reaction score
I was lucky to have same type parents. Ive had every pet imaginable. Even tamed a baby rattler a bit, fed it a mouse and set it free far from people near water source. Pets taught me same valuable lessons on responsibility. So glad I've been a steward of all that flies slithers swims or meows! I quit dogs but still love them from afar. is this a GIANT guitar pic? or very tiny liz?
Pets do teach responsibility, and so many other things! What a cute lizard lol

We just welcomed a new puppy into our lives after my dad's old dog had to go over the Rainbow Bridge.

Meet Mickey! He is an Australian shepherd and was born to an Amish dog. He is chock full of fleas. But he's so smart already! He's two months old today.

The cats and our other dog, Maia, are currently NOT pleased.

HE'S SO CUTE OMG
hopefully he settles in well with everyone eventually~! I'm hoping to adopt a sheltie puppy sometime in the future, I love these herding breeds <3

FflurCadwgawn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Reaction score
Last night we took Mickey and Maia for a walk and Mickey kept purposefully somersaulting all over the place. He runs a few steps and then somersaults, repeat! He would usually do it after he got ahead of Maia a little.

He is so adorable and so stinking smart. We are in the process of teaching him that darkness means sleep. The first night he was home he woke up at 1:45 am and didn't go back to sleep until 4 am. One good reason to always get new pets on the weekend!

Graceful-Lily

*Alien*
Top Cat
Reaction score
20191007_120128.jpg

Full name, Izellah Arabella Gloria Meggie.
She is an olde english bulldogge. I purchased her from a breeder 3 weeks ago. She's very goofy and sensitive. She doesn't like loud noises, fighting, yelling, etc. Her favorite fruit right now are apples. She likes watching cartoons in the early mornings. She's almost 30lb but she loves to cuddle in my lap and falls asleep every time. She hates car rides and basically sits on my liver the entire time.

That's it for now I guess...

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Reaction score
Last night we took Mickey and Maia for a walk and Mickey kept purposefully somersaulting all over the place. He runs a few steps and then somersaults, repeat! He would usually do it after he got ahead of Maia a little.

He is so adorable and so stinking smart. We are in the process of teaching him that darkness means sleep. The first night he was home he woke up at 1:45 am and didn't go back to sleep until 4 am. One good reason to always get new pets on the weekend!
All together now. Well, not technically. At least on my wall :)

View attachment 302879
I like the way you have the pictures posted on the wall.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 3 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Reaction score
I like the way you have the pictures posted on the wall.

Thank you. Two of the dogs have already passed, though. ☹

And my latest kitty Graham is still not included on my wall of pets ❤

KittyFriday

The cat is above all things, a dramatist.
Young Cat
Reaction score
In addition to Friday, I have two dogs: a Poodle mix named Sophie and a Cocker spaniel named Chisum. I also have a betta named Whiskey and an apple snail named Lugnut.

My Sophie girl lives with my parents most of the time because Chisum is a handful (severe anxiety/reactivity) and I'm currently putting a lot of focus into training him.

IMG-3073.JPG
IMG-3642.JPG