Tell A Tail's Tale

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She would love it to lay down her head on his fluffy belly. :)
mama africa mama africa - He's an old softie - he'd probably love it too. Thank Heaven that God gave the Big Breeds the gentlest of personalities. Imagine if He hadn't, @mightyboosh trying to break up real fights between Oliver and Chubchub. He'd need a fire hose and a suit of armour.

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
He doesn't chitter, doesn't make any sound at all. I'm telling you, he's mostly like a statue except for that flailing tail. The first day his tail was curled up under him & the tip was peeking out by his back paws. The tail motion must have been bothering him, because he stood up & adjusted so his tail was hanging down.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He doesn't chitter, doesn't make any sound at all. I'm telling you, he's mostly like a statue except for that flailing tail. The first day his tail was curled up under him & the tip was peeking out by his back paws. The tail motion must have been bothering him, because he stood up & adjusted so his tail was hanging down.
My Baby Su went through a short period of chasing, catching, growling at, and biting her own tail. Happily, that didn't last long, and I guess she is cool now with her own tail. :kneading:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
:crackup::flail::lol: :lol2: :lolup: