Tell A Tail's Tale

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
Here is the tale of Luciano's tail this morning, his second day standing watch at the bird feeder. I wish there was sound with these photos so you could hear the clacking of the blinds strings as his tail swished around them. Maybe I'll try taking video tomorrow morning.
CIMG3799.JPG
CIMG3800.JPG
CIMG3801.JPG
CIMG3802.JPG
CIMG3803.JPG
CIMG3804.JPG
CIMG3805.JPG
CIMG3806.JPG
CIMG3799.JPG
CIMG3800.JPG

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is the tale of Luciano's tail this morning, his second day standing watch at the bird feeder. I wish there was sound with these photos so you could hear the clacking of the blinds strings as his tail swished around them. Maybe I'll try taking video tomorrow morning.
View attachment 200874 View attachment 200875 View attachment 200876 View attachment 200877 View attachment 200878 View attachment 200879 View attachment 200880 View attachment 200881 View attachment 200874 View attachment 200875
Yes, audio is appreciated.
Envying Luciano his nice wide windowsills. We used to have some like those. Here, they're very narrow.

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
Envying Luciano his nice wide windowsills.
Yes, the one by the fire escape is only one of two without towels folded on them. The other non-toweled sill is next to my cordless phone & other electronics, so I don't encourage him being there. He has four fully toweled wide sills, which is the only reason I haven't invested in one of those hammocks you can suction to the window. Although he spent a lot of time at the windows previously, it's really increased now that the scaffolding & accompanying safety mesh is no longer on the outside of our building. From the time I got him in Dec to the removal in late September/early October, there were only two times when birds found their way into the mesh that I saw. It's a whole new world for him now.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, the one by the fire escape is only one of two without towels folded on them. The other non-toweled sill is next to my cordless phone & other electronics, so I don't encourage him being there. He has four fully toweled wide sills, which is the only reason I haven't invested in one of those hammocks you can suction to the window. Although he spent a lot of time at the windows previously, it's really increased now that the scaffolding & accompanying safety mesh is no longer on the outside of our building. From the time I got him in Dec to the removal in late September/early October, there were only two times when birds found their way into the mesh that I saw. It's a whole new world for him now.
And I know he's going to have a lot of enjoyment!
We have two sill-mounted window perches. Because the sills are so narrow, I actually had to drill one into the sill so it's secure because that one was favored by our big Mainey man.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
:clap::clap2: :party::dazzler: