Tell A Tail's Tale

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - I only have eleven, although Bob might count as more than one cat. He's a five-can-a-day kitty. Then again, maybe eleven is accurate anyway - the Snowshoe really isn't so much a cat as she is a devil.
Well, since you really do NOT like that Snowshoe, maybe we oughta make a deal.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Floofs yes, but I'm jealous of that lovely wide counter. I have next to zero counter space in my kitchen; Luciano is able to stand on it, but not lie down without some of him being in the sink.
Yeah, and their counter is all sparkly and beautiful, too. But cats DO love sinks, as well all know. If you haven't visited yet, you might want to: catsinsinks.com :D:sleepycat:

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah, and their counter is all sparkly and beautiful, too. But cats DO love sinks, as well all know. If you haven't visited yet, you might want to: catsinsinks.com :D:sleepycat:
Luciano loves the bathroom sink & thankfully hasn't started asking for the kitchen sink to be turned on, perhaps because there are often dishes in there. :)

I went to cats in sinks & saw the vast majority feature bathroom sinks, so I guess Luciano isn't alone in his preference.