Teddie

christopher

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to say God Bless everyone that takes the responsibility to care for their pets.My oldest cat Teddie was 20 years old and he passed away on October 13th,2002

Over the years I educated myself on better foods and herbs to help Teddie live a long and happy life.The most important thing is the Love,Care and a good home with a peaceful environment.

I have volunteered at the local Humane society to help out with the cats.I feel it will be very Therapeutic and I'm sure Teddie would want me to.

I have Moxie,she is 10 years old and she has been with Teddie since she was a youngster.It has been hard for her and I'm worried about her.I ask GOD for the strength to take care of her and to get through this.

May GOD be holding Teddie and giving him kisses for me.I will be with him someday and we can be together for eternity.

"We who choose to surround ourselves with lives even more temporary than our own,live within a fragile circle,easily and often breached.Unable to accept it's awful gaps,we still would live no other way.We cherish memory as the only certain immortality,never fully understanding the necessary plan."

-Irving Townsend-

GOD Bless all the animals in the world

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Christopher, Teddy was a beautiful black cat. I'm glad you've honored him by posting his picture. I hope you have, or will soon have, a kitten to form new wonderful memories with. Perhaps Moxie will be pleased to have a new, little friend. You are to be commended for your work on the behalf of animals. You're right; we give our hearts willingly, knowing that our relationship will be relatively short. I'm so grateful that God has loaned us his little creatures, even though we have them for just a little while. God bless.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Christopher, I'm very sorry to hear of Teddie's passing. He was much loved, and I'm sure he returned that love to you. I have no doubt that you will continue to give Moxie a wonderful, happy and healthy home. My heart goes out to you in this difficult time.

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Christopher. Please accept my most sincere condolences on your loss of Teddie. I know how much your heart must ache at this time. Your work at the shleter will have a theraputic affect on you and you will see Teddie someday again to hold and love.
May God bless you and Moxie and give your comfort.
Deb

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Christopher, you obviously loved Teddie very much, your sadness comes across in your post.

I hope time heals your pain, and Moxie and you find a new furry companion to fill the huge hole left by Teddie.

Thank you for taking the time to help all the kitties in need of love, care and attention also.