TCS vibes and prayers, please?

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's not a health issue, unless you count it being critical to my mental health, lol! We moved out of our mobile home in August, with the intentions of having it moved within the next few months, being home for Christmas, even. Well, due to several events, we are STILL living in our church parsonage. We've been unable to find anyone within our budget to help us get it done. The bank wants us moved so badly that they are trying to get in contact with THEIR mover and loan us the money to move it off the land (you know its' bad.... this is the bank we filed bankruptcy against this summer!).

So... tonight I was put in touch with someone who, if we can get it to solid ground, (not mushy stuff) will bring it and our storage trailer up here for the cost of diesel and whatever help he has to hire, plus whatever we feel is "right"... he's a good guy, and I trust him. BUT it has got to stop raining and snowing and dry out a lot before we can do this......how about some TCS vibes and prayers that this will get worked out sooner rather than later and we can get them moved here so we can get lights/water on them, get them cleaned up and MOVED HOME? Thanks guys!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is hoping the weather improves for you and your move can be completed soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys! I thought long and hard about posting this, but I said to myself, TCS rocks, and TCS vibes work.... why not! That being said, I'll say the same thing here that I did to Laurie one night privately... I'm living in a nearly new doublewide...very nice..... home is a 20 year old 16x60 that has been through a tornado, and not nearly as nice....I know I'm crazy, but this one just isn't home....lol!

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just good wishes that you find your safe and warm forever home very soon.