TCA sends our thoughts & Prayers to Anne

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dear Anne, I don't know if you will be able to read this and it sure has been a long time since I've visited, but I do want you to know that you've been on my mind since this tragic war between Israel and Hezzboluh.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and all your countrymen.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You and your family will certainly be in my prayers. (((hugs))) please stay safe!

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anne ~ everyone at TCA wants to send their well wishes and prayers for your safety and the safety of your dear family. Those members who are not able to post here have asked that we include them in our thoughts for you.

You are in my prayers

Deb

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Anne,

Sending my thoughts and prayers out to you and your family.

Praying that you stay safe. Prayers also going out to all those affects by this.

Ghyslaine

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Sure has been a while

Thank you very much for your kind words. They are appreciated. And thank you for visiting my blog Cat, and leaving a comment. I actually spend more time on that blog nowdays than on anything else. I should probably be working lol, but I am just too distracted.

My husband has been called in a few days ago. We all miss him and have no idea when we're going to see him next
also, as I just posted on the blog, looks like the rockets are getting closer, the sirens just went off in the town next to us (2 miles from where I live). Sigh.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anne

Sure has been a while

Thank you very much for your kind words. They are appreciated. And thank you for visiting my blog Cat, and leaving a comment. I actually spend more time on that blog nowdays than on anything else. I should probably be working lol, but I am just too distracted.

My husband has been called in a few days ago. We all miss him and have no idea when we're going to see him next
also, as I just posted on the blog, looks like the rockets are getting closer, the sirens just went off in the town next to us (2 miles from where I live). Sigh.
There is nothing that I want to say that didsn't sound inane to my ears, but I want to let you know that I am so sorry and I am thinking of you and yours.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anne

Sure has been a while

I totally understand and I shall be posting to you there as I did today ~ I rambled on forever, but I'm filled with so many thoughts and questions. I'm just answering here out of courtesy to your post, please don't feel the need to reply; as I can't even imagine what you're going through.
My heart just goes out to you and I will keep in touch through your blog. My support for Isreal goes without saying.

cat
xox

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anne,
My thoughts and prayers for peace and safety for you and your country are constant and sincere. Now saying additional prayers for your husband's quick and safe return. God bless.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was thinking about you last night. I am hoping everything ends soon and peace returns to your land. I can't even imagine what you're going through right now.
Stay safe, I wish you and your family peace soon.

cleo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It has been a long time...
I too would like to add my thoughts, prayers, and best wishes for you and your families safety and well being.

ashleigh

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sending hugs, preys and a whole heap of love to you and your family Anne, wishing peace for you all xxxxx

jazmynn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I hope the big man upstairs keeps you and your family safe. And I also hope people come to their senses!