TC Feline?

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is Tc feline complete? I feed chicken, turkey (when I can find it), pork, and beef (beef is a bit harder to find now). I use the one with the dry liver because my cats can't eat liver without throwing it up. I know its cheaper to make your own but I get overwhelmed with lists and can't drive so it makes sourcing meat and organs extremely hard. My cats all love tc feline but I get conflicting results from people saying if its balanced or not. I know the lady who makes it is a feline nutritionist. I'm in Alberta, Canada and it is very hard to find aafco balanced raw that won't bankrupt you. Primal and Instinct are both expensive and have fruits/veggie in it which im not a fan of. Stella and Chewys my cats are ok with, I can find the freeze dried easily but the raw is a bit harder. I have BCR raw
and carnivora raw. I find that on tc feline their fur feels softer and looks shinier.

2020-05-25 20.09.22.jpg

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
TC Feline is a pre-mix similar to EZComplete, Better In The Raw, and Alnutrin. It will turn any meat into a complete diet.

What is the TCfeline raw cat food premix?

TC Feline raw cat food premix is a powdered supplement containing essential, natural, bio-available nutrients from carefully selected ingredients. When added to fresh, raw meat, it makes a complete cat food recommended as a staple diet for cats of all ages and breeds.