TBT! your cats first picture!

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Cosette

When she was known as "garage kitty"--she was moving a lot, and it wasn't easy to get a picture of her (and with her half in shadows, you can't really see how desperately skinny she was). 

Cosette now:

Three of my babies (Autumn, TV, and Domino) right after being rescued from presumably being dumped in the wilderness 30 miles from any houses--they were too friendly to have been feral.  Domino had a spiral fracture in that back left leg and left straight after that for the vet and surgery.  TV and Domino were estimated to be 4-5 months based on teeth, Autumn had all her adult teeth, but there is some suspicion that she is mother to the other two.

Autumn thinking "Duck for dinner would be nice"

Baby Circe (picture from the rescue)

pisces7386

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Here is the first photo for all three of our kitties- Bub had adopted us just a few days earlier... and then she made 4 fuzz-balls! The grey one is Bear and one of the black ones is Penny. My mother kept the other two, Tails and Jafar.  We think Bub was around 8 or 9 months old and the kittens were brand new- you can see the one on the left is still wet!

I still remember my shock when I got home form work that day- I walked around the corner from the driveway and there they all were! I found this website that night.

Cataria

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

This is Shade the day I got her, she was 3 months old. No crazy story involved with Shade; I got her the normal way. :)

First picture of Meko! She was an injured stray I saw at the park (you can see the injury on her back leg), and it was love at first sight. The fact that she was injured was the tipping point, so I had to get her. Managed to catch her three days later and had to get the leg amputated, so she's my tripod cat. :)

Nenya is a stray I got from a friend of a friend. They had a stray/feral cat colony in their neighborhood, and because of landlord shenanigans and just recently losing my cat Sweetie, I needed to get a cat quickly before the sale of the property I was renting was finalized in order for my 3 cat limit from my previous landlord to be grandfathered in. We put out a trap and I took home the first one we caught. She was a bit rough looking and pretty wild for the first two months but still a gorgeous, gorgeous cat!

Here's my first picture of Camo, from 2014. A stray had kittens under my mom's shed, my parents weren't willing to do more than feed them, and I didn't have the bandwidth or capability housing-wise to take in another cat until this year. Finally was able to catch her and give her a home this month. :)

Kismet, Camo's daughter, at a week old when we first found her. She's actually the reason I finally was able to take in Camo. Camo had two kittens (one being Kismet) that she abandoned -- turned out they were infested with maggots. We were able to save Kismet, but I got attached; final straw to make me actually buy a house so I didn't have the rental restrictions anymore to worry about.

carebearbaby1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise