TBT! your cats first picture!

radicalreels

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

This was the first time I ever saw Milky. He was born wild in the woods, under a shed. I felt bad taking him from

his mother, but he would'n't have lasted long with all the wild animals. It was also November and it snowed the next

day. He also had two all black brothers, who were also adopted by a neighbor.

I had had a bad day that day. I didn't get this job I wanted and I went to the woods to make a private video to talk about

it. I had the camera going when I looked down and noticed him for the very first time.

Some say he's a gift from my Mother. He came along during a very bad time in my life and has brought me such joy!

caitini

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

This was the first time I ever saw Milky. He was born wild in the woods, under a shed. I felt bad taking him from

his mother, but he would'n't have lasted long with all the wild animals. It was also November and it snowed the next

day. He also had two all black brothers, who were also adopted by a neighbor.

I had had a bad day that day. I didn't get this job I wanted and I went to the woods to make a private video to talk about

it. I had the camera going when I looked down and noticed him for the very first time.

Some say he's a gift from my Mother. He came along during a very bad time in my life and has brought me such joy!
It seems you were a gift to him, too. What a beautiful story!

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
This was my boys' first picture, which was actually a few days before bringing them home. They were still in an office at the Botanical Garden. That's Oliver on the left and Oscar on the right. Amazing how much their personalities were showing even at such a young age (they were 7-1/2 weeks old here).

anneno2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This reply is for Caitini. I am so blessed to meet you child. I am an old lady now but once upon a long time ago I had the honour of being owned by a physic cat. His name was Bluey and he was a prize winning Siamese. Now the times I talk of were a long time ago but time doesn't matter to these cats they come to the person when the person needs them. I know this isn't hogwash because that cat would talk to me without uttering a simple meow. He would appear at my side when things got rough and things got very rough at that time, I was in an abusive situation and unlike today there were on lines of help for women so we put up with so much. Blue would come to wherever    I was and just sit. That was the thing with him he looked for all the world like a sitting cat, but he was so much more. He never begged for pats or food while he sat for hours  beside me, he radiated  calm, and after awhile it started to work. First the tears would stop and then I would work out how badly injured I was  then think out a solution for what I was supposed to do for my own safety and my children. Be very thank full dear for Milky because these physic cats don't come to everyone so you have been blessed. Thank you for listening to my ramble but remember this is a true account of an abused woman and the cat sent to help. Regards anneno2

eck1kaylie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've only got first pictures of the three me and Nick have had (noneof my family's cats)

Ruby (she was about a year old when I met her)
Jasper the day we got him (4months old)
And finally, Onyx (4.5 months old)
As a little added bonus, the person we got her from sent me a picture from the day she and her sister were born

crazycatfellow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's hard to get a decent picture of this one. I did as well as I could to snap a picture of my mother's kitten Mr. Whiskers. :)

He's actually much fluffier than the picture depicts. He has a big bushy tail, more fur than cat. :p

konstargirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

dmk129

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

This is my Twizzy a few days after coming home with us.  The Siamese orange tipping hasnt come out on his ears and tail yet.  He was such a cut little boy! 

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
That's a cute crew @Boris Diamond  , AND I see you have been appointed as servant to a handsome blue cat!   
  How fabulous.  

I hope you are going to introduce him to everyone over in the Blue and Gray cat thread as well.  
       From the photo above I'm thinking Fang or Ace (after that lovely white ace shaped patch on his chest) but would love to know what ideas you have been coming up with.      

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
@MServant  - He is a cat that was adopted from a barn near my house.  He has been to the vet 3 times and has all his shots and treatments, though he is still in quarantine, as he just went through a bad case of ear mites.

He is beautiful and so affectionate!  I can understand all the fuss about blue and grey kitties!  The names that have been suggested are Murphy, Smoky, Romeo and Sammy.  I will add Fang and Ace!  
I can see why you named your kitty Mouse, as this grey guy is as cute as a little mouse.  Great name for a grey cat!  

I haven't been able to get any really good pictures of him, but when I do, I will post them on the Blue and Grey cat thread.  
 Thanks for the invite!

Last edited: