TBT! your cats first picture!

suecatcrazy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Our kitties were three months old when we got them from the SPCA, so we don't have any photos of them as babies.  

We got them on New Year's Eve, 2009--Zoe on the left, and her brother Rico on the right.

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

My first pictures of Robin are on an old phone. This is him while still feral. He was 2 months old and on his own as his mama was already pregnant again. He was so hungry, him and his sister both. He would sit on my feet, then follow me down the street. It scared me so much (I was a block away from a very busy road) that I took him in. Most kittens were hit my cats. His sister could not use her back legs in the beginning, but I continued to feed them both for a week, and she started walking again. If I hadn't had to move suddenly, chances are I may have taken her as well, but she became very skittish. Robin, on the other hand, was a shmooze from day one...he even broke into my house when I wold prepare their food, and rubbed his face all over my sofa. That's when I knew I was a goner lol. One week later, he was safely inside and vetted.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
This is the first photo I was sent of Mouse after I agreed to adopt him.  He's one week old here.

Then this was the first time I met him, at around 8 weeks...

I had already decided I was going to call him Mouse and couldn't believe how well he suited his name.  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@anneno2   Thank you for your comment about the first picture of Mouse in this thread.  The adult cat looking at Mouse so intently is his birth mother, Jems.  
   No harm was going to come to him, she was just making sure he didn't get scared while he was out of their nest.  She was a very loving and patient cat mom.

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

anneno2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm so pleased to read that. She did have a predator look about her. I must not have had many Mum's guard their babies. Regards anneno2