TBT! your cats first picture!

crazycatfellow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He's actually much fluffier than the picture depicts. He has a big bushy tail, more fur than cat. :p
We think this one has Maine Coon in him. From what we read up on he exhibits traits of Maine Coons. He has the medium-long to long fur, tufts on ears and paws. Big bushy tail and ruff around his neck. He is very calm, friendly and affectionate. Now he is wanting to be on us and all sorts of cuddles. We can not make out if he has a distinct "M" on his forehead because he is too dark. He is surprisingly tame being taken from the outside, born as a feral. His siblings were more skittish and aggressive. He is also big for his age, he's only six or seven months old and he is already as big or bigger than some of our adult cats. He has a very soft mew and most times it sounds as if nothing comes out when he opens his mouth to cry.

Last edited:

bodester413

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Some adorable pics in this thread. Cuteness overload.

This would have been one of the first photos I took of Bodhi. About  month after I adopted him I emailed  a pic with a short note to the humane society letting them know he had adjusted to his new surroundings almost immediately and was doing well.

engine4154

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Clyde was feral when he first showed up in the summer of 2012. I fed him and his friends on the porch but he mostly stayed away  from me. .

Then one night in December of that year I opened the door to see if it was raining or sleeting out. He let himself in and layed on his back in the hall in the 'I surrender!' pose. "Okay, boy--you can stay."

He spent a few days in quarantine (wreaking havoc on the towns people) until I could have him checked out at the vet's office where my sister works.

Smooth sailing ever since!

bodester413

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Then one night in December of that year I opened the door to see if it was raining or sleeting out. He let himself in and layed on his back in the hall in the 'I surrender!' pose. "Okay, boy--you can stay."

He spent a few days in quarantine (wreaking havoc on the towns people) until I could have him checked out at the vet's office where my sister works.

Smooth sailing ever since!

What a great story. He adopted you.

rampionrampage

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@RampionRampage   I 
 your kitty crew.  

What a fabulous collection of cat pic's.   

I am now full of questions:

Does Tybbie live with all these youngsters, and if so are they receiving lots of lessons on how to be a super-sleek staking cat from Tybbie because that is quite a strut on  show there.  

How is Scrappie - more than 4 oz I hope, and not as noisy?

Does Kanine ever actually fall in to that bowl, and is it water or food?  Way too cute with that paw holding on to the bowl - whether staking ownership or preventing drowning it looks hilarious.  

Which of the little tabby kit's is Sylvie and do you still have her?   How old is she now?

and last but not least

Is that fabulously crazy looking Katy a grey / blue kitty by any chance?  

She looks like such a character!   I am totally in love here.....

Are the 4 kit's still kittens or are they now all grown up and sensible?

rampionrampage

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Kanine came to me *very* hungry, had worms, it was pretty terrible. Food was a big deal as a result. He was so in love with me and the house and the bowl that he did this every time he ate for a long time.

Which is probably why he's *huge* now. I had gotten them all pretty slim except him until Sylvie came along. They're both quite pudgy, with large frames.

Syl is the gray/white one of the pair, she's almost two now.

Katie came around when Tyb was about two or three, and she scared Tyb sh*tless for a few weeks.

I always described her as gray and white. She was big on hunting, caught a mouse for the first time not long before she passed, so I think even if she was too young, she got the ultimate 'honor' first.

They're all pretty good now, the two young'ns - Scrap and Syl - can still tear the place up. Scrappie is finally winding down a little, but Syl isn't done with her yet.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Oh wow, Kanine's grown in to a very handsome cat!  
    He doesn't look nearly as pudgy as Mouse either, and that's after 2 1/2 months of keeping him of a strict rations only diet.  

Love blue cats (naturally as I live with one) and Katie looks adorable - and a good deal more sensible in those later photos.  
    How wonderful that she caught her mouse.  

raina21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is my cat Zazzie as a kitten :) She had HUGE ears!

And this is her now. She finally grew into thise ears!

This is my other cat Kiwi. The pic in the left is her first kitten picture from the day we brought her home. On the right is how she looks now that she's a grown-up :)

And this is Tesla. He's still a kitten he's only about 4 1/2 to 5 months old. The pic on the right is one of the first pictures I took of him as a kitten. On the left is how he looks now :)