TBT! your cats first picture!

rpandcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Somewhere north of Mexico and on the ocean.

The first picture is when I went to the woman's house to pick her out (that's her hand--I took the photo). She was three weeks old, and meowed and meowed at me, and tried to crawl up my leg. The second picture--I think she's six weeks old. And I'm pretty sure the third picture is right after I brought her home.

lovemyzeus

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

The first pic is his ride home after we drove 2.5 hours to go get him, my son quickly learned he needs to be in the carrier! Second pic his the first pic in the house (before his first flea bath, he was covered in them!). Third pic was first pic on my son John's shoulder - one of his favorite spots! Last but not least, Zeus watching John play his video game, too cute - my favorite pic!

Last edited:

lykakitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I wish I could get to Maya's first but the only copy of it is among the pictures on an old broken phone that we've been unable to retrieve yet. It's pretty dark and hard to make out, anyway, since she hid for the first several weeks with me.

Zoey's first picture, the day she came home at 10 weeks. She made herself nice and comfy:

Aria's first, at 4 months. We tried a bunch before that so it's technically not but they all came out as a tan blur because she was running laps. This is her first nap in her favorite spot:

And last but not least baby Calypso, at 13 weeks, taken just on Wednesday:

And Calypso's shelter picture:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Aria's first, at 4 months. We tried a bunch before that so it's technically not but they all came out as a tan blur because she was running laps. This is her first nap in her favorite spot:

And last but not least baby Calypso, at 13 weeks, taken just on Wednesday:

And Calypso's shelter picture:

What an adorable band of kitties. 
   How soft and sweet does Zoey look there, all innocent eyes and round belly, and then Aria looking every inch the sophisticated princess.  
   Of course, being me, the one I have totally fallen for is that last photograph of Calypso, all legs, hackles and mischief.  

lykakitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What an adorable band of kitties. :heart3:    How soft and sweet does Zoey look there, all innocent eyes and round belly, and then Aria looking every inch the sophisticated princess.  :love:    Of course, being me, the one I have totally fallen for is that last photograph of Calypso, all legs, hackles and mischief.  :lol3:  
Hahaha my exact thoughts when I saw it. That came up on the shelter's site and I instantly fell for her. I went and adopted her the next morning :lol3: And yes, she's ALL mischief. There's a reason I call her my little demon

grooverite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I captured.....umm......I mean rescued Toby and Fifi back in the beginning of the summer of 2006. Their mother was a cat that roamed our backyards in our neighborhood. She had a litter of 3. I called the other one Houdini because she always managed to escape and evade me. She was a very tricky catch, lol! I caught her a few weeks after Toby and Fifi but she was much more wilder then her siblings. So much in fact that the few weeks that Toby & Fifi were with me and adjusted went down the drain and had to start all over again with the socializing! I ended up calling Houdini 'Misha' instead because she was a female and I thought it suited her better. Fifi is now living with my ex. 

.......and this was Misha for the little time I had her. She jumped out my second floor apartment. She was meant to be free and wild I guess. 

........I wish I could of kept them all together 

lonelocust

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love this thread!

Here's Gabriel as we were bringing him home. Poor guy was VERY distressed and cried for about 20 minutes, but this was right after he had calmed down. His basket had a petting hole so I could pet him while we were in the car, and that seemed to help after a while. He was three and a half. We adopted him from a friend of a friend.

This is the first pic I got of Gabriel being a snuggly cat. It took him a while to warm up to us and become comfortable. He was super high stress in his old environment. He's still getting snugglier all the tim enow.

Here's Pythagoras before he had a name that I stopped and took on the sidewalk to send to my husband as he was excitedly texting me "Did the kitty like you? Did you get it? What does he look like? Is it purring?" He was 9 weeks. We got him from a strange man on the internet with accidental kittens.

Here's his first out-of-carrier picture from a few hours later, sitting with Mr. Locust.

And his first solo, full-body picture.

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
                                         No kitten pic of Macha but this was     her first pic, she was so cute :-)

Here. she is now turning to a beautiful girl.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heres when i first brought benny home at the shelter when he was 4.5 months back in August. I literally spent a few hours at the shelter trying to decide on which kitten to get. The time was well spent! Benny is so friendly, playful and lighthearted. He spent 24 hrs hiding for the most part but after that he acted like hes been here forever!

This was when i brought Nemo home from Petsmart in October. He was an apartment stray and i took him to the shelter. He ended up being neutered with a microchip but his owners never replied. He was 2 years and 7 months at the time.

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise