Tassee Is Sick - Updated

edie56

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
all week tassee wasnt her self she hardly cries she hasnt been eating she been staying away from us hiding in a corner she lost lot of weight she been out side a lot we are very worried i know when cats change their happits that isnt a good sign when she does get we are afraid she caught somethig from the wild cats we are hoping that it isnt feline lukimia sorry about my speelling we are calling the vet tommarrow please pray for her

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
We'll be thinking of her and hoping for the best. Please keep us posted after her Vet visit, which should be as quickly as possible. Hopefully it isn't anything too serious. :vibes::vibes::vibes:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

edie56

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
all week tassee wasnt her self she hardly cries she hasnt been eating she been staying away from us hiding in a corner she lost lot of weight she been out side a lot we are very worried i know when cats change their happits that isnt a good sign when she does get we are afraid she caught somethig from the wild cats we are hoping that it isnt feline lukimia sorry about my speelling we are calling the vet tommarrow please pray for her
she is doing better i still going to get her checked

edie56

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
she is crying alot today and she always cries alot we are still to get a vet to look at her hopefully she will start eating this isnt normal for not eating she is one big chow kitty

edie56

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
shes still not her self hopefully the vet can come today or tommarrow shes doesnt want to be petted or scratched on her head the head sratching she really loves and she doent want to held

edie56

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
we never did get a vet our vet was on vocation she finally started eating yesterday and she meowing more unfortionately she is back to her pesty self i guess she just a off week

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Acting feisty is definitely a good sign that she's feeling better.
Great news! :thumbsup: