Target, And Her Kittens

vterrible

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
There was one night, One night when my sweet little girl went out with her friends. I tried to find out where she had gone and bring her home but to no prevail. After a Restless night in bed I awoke the next morning and was still unable to find her. She had just moved to my town, and was still unsure of what to do. Being the outdoorsy type I thought it best to keep her in the first night so she knew where food and water was, and did not plan on letting her roam until she was comfortable. I went to work and returned that evening to find her in the yard. A small prsuite induced and I was able to catch her in the tree, I then brought her inside where she found out being inside and getting to eat was better than outside, she chose to stay inside. Over time she began to get bigger, I was thinking it was a lack of activity going from a outside girl, to a couch potato. This sweet love ball always wanted to be next to you, on the chair next to you, on your lap, on your arms as you type on the keyboard. (as she is now) I awoke this morning to find Fatty Mc fatster, was not fat, but indeed had four little ones. One a Fully colored black and brown fluff ball, And white and black meow box, and then like a printer running out of ink, two white as snow purrfections. Click here to support Targets Kitten Fund organized by Kevin Robert Terrill This is her first... and Last litter. This is also my First litter. I hope to be my last, but i do take in strays from time to time...
kitten.jpg

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

Just a reminder to all members that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic post added after all pleas for money and is not directed at the individual member.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vterrible

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Im real, and This is not a Scam, or a thing to get money... I know i just made a account today, But the story is real and the pled is real. Tho we can also talk about how cute they all are. I could do that for hours... One question i Do have is why Target( moms name) keeps following me around and not staying with the babies. If i'm in the same room she will be with them and care for them. if i'm not in the room. She is with me.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
One question i Do have is why Target( moms name) keeps following me around and not staying with the babies. If i'm in the same room she will be with them and care for them. if i'm not in the room. She is with me.
I don't have an answer for you, but suggest you post this question in the Pregnant Cats & Kitten Care forum. You'll find other members there who are more familiar with mama cat behavior.