Tal and Midnight are Nurses!

mygirlmidnight

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today I had some kind of allergy attack once I got to school. I finally came home, took some sudafed and got a moist heat pack and put it over my sinuses and lay down. Both my furkids can sense when things aren't normal...and I think all our pets are that way. When I lay down, Midnight was at my feet on the bed and Tal lay down on the floor beside it. Midnight lay her head across my ankles and after a bit Tal got up in the bed and lay his head across my chest.

Doing lots better now...and how could I help it with that kind of care!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww...animals definitely know when we aren't feeling our best. When I had my very first cat years ago, I had to call off work because I had a fever, etc. Jasper was around 8 months old so he was still a ball of energy, but when I laid down he climbed up and laid on my chest. I kept petting him and he just reached up and gently closed my eyes one by one with his paw. It was like he was telling me to get some sleep. Then he just curled up beside me and didn't leave until my boyfriend got home. I will never forget that.

I think it is instinct to watch over a loved one, whether it is feline, canine or human, and they realize they give comfort too.

Your babies are the sweetest!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mygirlmidnight

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yeah they are my babies...and I continue to be amazed at how much they pick up on.