Take One Pill

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would go with red. I have had some of those huge vet bills and it was pure luck that I could afford it at the time. Knowing that I wouldn't have to think about a vet bill, get whatever needed done done, would be really good.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
It is a hard choice, but since I feed outdoor cats and cat food goes like water, I would have to go with the green pill hands down. A lifetime of cat food would be like winning the lottery to me! Lol :lol:

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats easy..I would take the blue pill so he can talk and tell me whats wrong with him if he is sick so I would be able to keep him really healthy and he could live as long as me and that would save on vet bills, and because he can talk he would be a celebrity and get sponsored by a pet food company and never have to pay for pet food again!!

Yeah..I know, the world hates a smart a#$*:lol:

waddle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Red. I would say yellow but then I’d never get to love a new kitty again as I won’t add anyone to the family until both my girls are gone.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Mine can already talk (they mainly say FOOD and NOW and NO I DON'T WANT TO GO TO THE VET!) so I'd go with the green pill.

I spend a ridiculous amount of money on cat food, so free food would be a real help.

I wouldn't go with the yellow pill. I wouldn't like to think of them having to survive without me, even if it was for only one day. I want to make sure they all have long, happy lives and then are all buried in their enclosure with trees planted in their memories before I check out.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Blue. I'd dearly love to be able to know what the girls are thinking! We can do the cat food, we can do all but the worst vet bills. I think that having the girls be able to talk to me might lengthen their lives because I'd know something was wrong a lot faster than now. And besides, Mollipop and I talk quite a bit and I understand a lot of what she wants. But it would be nice to actually have her talk to me. (Maybe!)