Tabby-Bengal Mix???

Bc767

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello,

Was hoping that somebody here would be able to help me to identify my cats possible breed. Her name is Missy and she definitely has some tabby markings on her, but she also has a spotted belly and other markings on her as well as super long ear hair and fur overall. She is super playful as she is still a kitten, she loves playing with toys and even plays fetch! I always wondered her breed mix because when she was spayed and part of her belly had been shaved she was very spotted on her belly. She also has very long fur between her toes. I would love some help it is all appreciated! I’ll post some pictures.

Attachments

amethyst

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't really notice anything pointing to her being a bengal mix, most cats are not a specific breed or mix though. Unless you know the parents I would just consider her a domestic medium or long haired cat with a brown mackerel (also called striped) tabby coat pattern. Having a spotted belly is part of the tabby coat pattern not a breed trait.

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Missy is gorgeous! I would describe her as a brown mackerel tabby domestic longhair.

Spots on the belly are a normal part of the mackerel (striped) tabby pattern. Most cats are not any particular breed.