T-Cyte Treatment for FeLV & FIV Cats?

sajn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thx for the info. I'll take note on the drugs and will contact the manufacturer. I'll check with my vet too.

Have a nice day.

straysaver

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I used the t-cyte for 2 cats It didnt work my vet tried to call them and they would not answer or return any calls

johnbonnard

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am happy to say that so far the T-Cyte treatment is working wonders for my precious FeLV+ kitty called Tiffy. Rather unusually, the virus was attacking his spinal cord and nervous system, causing restless and agitated behaviour, with occasional confusion and even hallucinations. My vet was prescribed Prednisolone (two tabs daily) to control this, which it barely did. Later I asked if we could try something else in place of the Preds because he has bad kidneys and Cortisone was likely to make them even worse. We moved him on to 1/4 of a 5 mg Valium tablet once daily (at bedtime) and this worked very well. Soon after that we started the LTCI treatment and he is now totally symptom free and off Valium ! His blood count is improving and he is the happiest cat on the planet! His kidney status is my next concern, he is on a Homeopathic remedy that I am hoping will help, but does anyone have any suggestions?

julia seidner

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sorry I did not reply you as I had promised, but the hospital did not have LTCI on the stock. I called them later, but I did not send you message, I was too busy and forgot it. Sorry again. Hope your loved cat is still with you.

Regards,

Julia

julia seidner

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Bokibojana,

How is your FeLV + cat? I have just read your message that it has got LTCI treatment and  you got the injection from the producer. My little one was 16 last month, it has several serious diseases, (kidney, liver, heart problems) but we still struggle for its life. Anyway it is a happy cat and behaves normally  however very lean, perhaps it is due to the high age, too.  FelVi was diagnosed five years ago, since that time Igor has been given LTCI shots.

Regards, Julia

the3rdname

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I am happy to say that so far the T-Cyte treatment is working wonders for my precious FeLV+ kitty called Tiffy. Rather unusually, the virus was attacking his spinal cord and nervous system, causing restless and agitated behaviour, with occasional confusion and even hallucinations. My vet was prescribed Prednisolone (two tabs daily) to control this, which it barely did. Later I asked if we could try something else in place of the Preds because he has bad kidneys and Cortisone was likely to make them even worse. We moved him on to 1/4 of a 5 mg Valium tablet once daily (at bedtime) and this worked very well. Soon after that we started the LTCI treatment and he is now totally symptom free and off Valium ! His blood count is improving and he is the happiest cat on the planet! His kidney status is my next concern, he is on a Homeopathic remedy that I am hoping will help, but does anyone have any suggestions?
This is an awesome support group for cats with kidney disease: https://tanyackd.groups.io/g/support  

Best wishes!

bokibojana

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am happy for Igor. ;-)  My cat for a year receiving treatment. All symptoms are completely gone. The medicine were purchased from America, directly from the manufacturer. I had a big problem because the drug is prohibited in Europe. We have only a single injection at this point. We urgently need a new tour of the medicine,. but the old way of importing the drug is not possible. Whether it may be possible to connect to your clinic now? It would mean a lot to me and my Boki . Thank you.

bokibojana

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Bokibojana,

How is your FeLV + cat? I have just read your message that it has got LTCI treatment and  you got the injection from the producer. My little one was 16 last month, it has several serious diseases, (kidney, liver, heart problems) but we still struggle for its life. Anyway it is a happy cat and behaves normally  however very lean, perhaps it is due to the high age, too.  FelVi was diagnosed five years ago, since that time Igor has been given LTCI shots.

Regards, Julia
I am happy for Igor. ;-)  My cat for a year receiving treatment. All symptoms are completely gone. The medicine were purchased from America, directly from the manufacturer. I had a big problem because the drug is prohibited in Europe. We have only a single injection at this point. We urgently need a new tour of the medicine,. but the old way of importing the drug is not possible. Whether it may be possible to connect to your clinic now? It would mean a lot to me and my Boki . Thank you.

surrogatto

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hallo bokibojana,

I find your Felv story very interesting, because I have 2 Felv positive cats, one asymptomatic and the other one with symptoms.

I'm interested in the Zylectis treatment you had for you cat. If I  understood well, the zilexis turned your cat from Felv positive to Felv negative; is that correct ?

If so, I wonder if it was the vet to suggest this treatment.  Do you know if there any reports about cats who turned Felv negative because of the Zylectis treatment ? 

bokibojana

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello. I am sorry because of your cats. Zylaxsis can help only in first 2 months after infection and only for Felv, not for Fiv. After 2 months viruse is too strong and cat is infected for life time. But, you can prevent simptoms if you give every month or 2 Zylaxsis. My advice is to give them soon as possible LTCI.

surrogatto

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thank you bokibojana.

Unfortunately I live in Italy and LTCI is not available  here. Do you how to import this drug in Europe ? I aked some vets but they have don't have a clue.

Is there any italian cat owner reading this message who could give me an advice ?

bokibojana

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello. I am sorry because of your cats. Zylaxsis can help only in first 2 months after infection and only for Felv, not for Fiv. After 2 months viruse is too strong and cat is infected for life time. But, you can prevent simptoms if you give every month or 2 Zylaxsis. My advice is to give them soon as possible LTCI.

bokibojana

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am living in Serbia and for me was even more difficult to get medicine, but I find friend in New York and he bring personally to me. I was searching the way how to get it 3 months day and night. Now I have problem again, because I need more injections. My last option is to go in New York by myself and to bring medicine for my love.

johnbonnard

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Some time ago you posted that you were treating your cat with T-Cyte LCTI. I hope that the treatment has been successful in the longer term, and that your kitty is still alive, happy and in good heath.

I have been treating my beautiful cat Tiffy with LTCI for the last three months and while it certainly has been very successful my vet is unsure regarding the frequency of follow up shots. Could I ask you how frequently you have been giving these?

I would be grateful for your advice.

Best Regards,

John

johnbonnard

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello Steve.

Some time ago you posted that you were treating your cats with T-Cyte LCTI for FeLV. I hope that the treatment has been successful in the longer term, and that your kitty is still alive, happy and in good heath.

I have been treating my beautiful cat Tiffy with LTCI for the last three months and while it certainly has been very successful my vet is unsure regarding the frequency of follow up shots. Could I ask you how frequently you have been giving these?

Best Regards,

John

johnbonnard

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello Holly Shurin.

Some time ago you posted that you were treating your cat with T-Cyte LCTI. I hope that the treatment has been successful in the longer term, and that your kitty is still alive, happy and in good heath.

Best Regards,

John

johnbonnard

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello Sally.

Some time ago you posted that you were treating your cat with T-Cyte LCTI for FeLV. I hope that the treatment has been successful in the longer term, and that your kitty is still alive, happy and in good heath.

Best Regards,

John

johnbonnard

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello Suzie.

Best Regards,

John