Suspected IBD or Lymphoma... is surgery worth it?

Margot Lane

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
For Oscar and Tyleete: it really does help to feed your cats small portions if you are struggling w/ small cell lymphoma and chlorambucil. My vet said divvy up the portions of canned catfood into four & it really helps the poo not go kerflooey (highly scientific word!). Don’t give into his or her yelling about “wanting more now!” Wait a bit. Your kitty litter box will thank you.

Margot Lane

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Arrg. Another small suggestion to those struggling to stabilize their lymphoma cat: if the cat food you’re using works, stock in a lot of it. Mine ran out, couldn’t get more for a couple weeks and the next best thing triggered him. Fortunately more is on the way but my cat gave me a look today: “What were you THINKing? Where’s the good stuff?”

Margot Lane

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Another small update in case your cat needs a urine test: it truly is painless for the cat, so don’t worry there!

Margot Lane

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Heya! Thought I’d check in on Oscar again! Any news about his health? Mine seems stable, but pawing at my face for snacks all night so I might do a test run with me in in the guest room! Hope you’re well.