Surgery Needed For Cat Down On His Luck

Allison Ann

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone. I've taken in a cat named Bruce that was dumped at our local park who needs specialized ear surgery to treat his inflammatory aural polyps. As you can imagine it isn't cheap. I've created a traditional GoFundMe Campaign as well as a Facebook Raffle to help raise funds to cover his medical expenses. I hope you all will check them out, give if you can, and share with your friends and family. We are so close to our goal, we just need some more support. Cats like Bruce start off not having anyone so we have to be their someones to get them feeling well

Also does anyone have any experience with polyps in cats or TECA surgery? This is a new one for me but I've been told they are common especially in the throat which can restrict breathing

Bruce's GFM campaign
Click here to support Did you hear Bruce needs a vet? organized by Allison Ann

Bruce's Sleepypod Raffle
Tickets can be purchased though my paypal then the #'s are sent to via dm/email. Drawing will be held on Facebook live 9/30 at 8pm where I will be using a third party # randomizer to choose the winner.

Attachments

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Note that this reminder is posted in all threads asking for donations and is not directed at any specific person.

From the Mods:
To all members, a reminder that it is YOUR responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized. Be very careful before you send any money: no matter how effective the plea is, check it out first before opening your wallet. For more information, see Pleas for Money.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the raffle idea! I can't help right now but am willing to share on FB. Also, have you posted on the "We Are All Cat Lovers Friend" page? Sending prayers and vibes that Bruce gets his TECA :vibes::vibes::vibes:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Allison Ann

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you, please share away :blush:
Some local people as well as rescues have had lots of success holding raffles for the animals in their care so I thought I'd give it a whirl. I feel bad asking for money. With the raffle donors get the chance to win something cool in return for their generosity.

Allison Ann

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Is the "We are all cat lovers friend" a Facebook page?

Allison Ann

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It’s s payday! That means all raffle entries are doubled until midnight. Get your tickets there’s only one week to go until this awesome Sleepypod is won

ENTRIES
$5 for one (TWO)
$10 for three (SIX)
$25 for ten (TWENTY)
Pay Allison Reeder using PayPal.Me

Bruce's Sleepypod Raffle ends 9/30. Winner will be chosen via third party randomizer on facebook live

Allison Ann

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So far only 14 people have entered so I'm trying to give Bruce's Sleepypod Raffle a bit of a jump by offering Triple Your Luck Tuesday :redheartpump: To see what a must have item this is for your cats and even small dogs check out
Sleepypod® Luxury pet carrier | Cat Carrier | Dog Carrier - Sleepypod® | The safest pet company | Dog Carrier | Cat Carrier | Dog Harness

The next three people that enter Bruce's Sleepypod Raffle today and comment to let me know will receive triple the tickets :celebrate:

$5 - THREE
$10 - NINE
$25 - THIRTY
PayPal.me/MsMeow12

Winner will be announced on 9/30 8pm on Facebook Live via a third party randomizer. All proceeds go towards Bruce's ear surgery :tabbycat:

Allison Ann

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you :-). The triple ticket offer ended Tuesday night but I'll send you 9 numbers anyway to your email by this weekend. Thanks again and good luck!

Allison Ann

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The Sleepypod Raffle did pretty well. The live drawing is on my Facebook page. Thank you to anyone who shared and entered. To finish up the funding for Bruce's ear surgery I created a final raffle for an outdoor fully insulated cat shelter called the Kitty Tube. Comes with straw too. It will ship directly from the manufacture to the winner's home or an address of their choice. I hope you all share and enter then tune in for the live drawing on Facebook 10/28. Bruce goes to the surgeon at VSEC on October 27th. So happy to get him what he needs FINALLY

Step right up and enter Bruce’s KittyTube Raffle
Keep your outside cats cozy, dry, and secure 365 days a year with this third generation fully insulated cat shelter by The KittyTube
Removable vapor proof insulation on floor, roof, and walls with scratch guard feature
Rain/snow wicking door awning with removable clear flap
Ventilation hand holes with awnings and roof vent cap to help expel air moisture during the winter and summer
Slightly elevated bottom with drainage system
Made in the USA out of durable maintenance free post consumer plastic that is guaranteed never to chip, fade, or crack
Geometric shape resists wind and is naturally preferred by cats. Seamless construction and removable lid make cleaning a breeze
Fits up to three cats and comes with straw
Exterior dimensions are 24x24
Optional heater and double insulation sold separately
Tickets can be purchased via paypal.me/MsMeow12 or through Venmo @allison-Ann-5 All ticket numbers will be sent via email/DM prior to drawing
$5 - ONE ticket
$10 - THREE tickets
$25 - TEN tickets
Winner will be announced on Facebook Live at 8pm on October 28th via a third party randomizer. Prize fulfillment will be ordered afterwards and shipped directly from manufacturer. This raffle is not sponsored or endorsed by Facebook or The Kitty Tube. All funds raised go towards Bruce's medical care
If you have any questions about this raffle or would like to get to know more about Bruce and his surgery send a dm my way at Allison Ann
BRUCES KITTY TUBE RAFFLE.jpg

Allison Ann

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Last weekend to get your tickets! Bruce goes to the vet on Saturday and the drawing is this Sunday. The Kitty Tube will ship direct from the manufacturer to the doorstep of your choosing. Support Bruce by purchasing some tickets for yourself, a friend, or even a rescue you support.