Sunday's question of the day 9/2

smitten4kittens

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Sunday

What is the last purchase you made for your cat?

I bought a case of Nature's Variety on sale at Petco.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most recent purchase was chicken thighs, pork, liver, and eggs for making their food. Most recent big purchase was their cat tree.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I did an online order last week: I needed to buy in some litter and decided to try out a different type of clumping litter. Got 30 k as much cheaper in bulk so it's now taking over my apartment, esp as I still have a box of my other stuff to mix in /  tide over if the new one isn't as good.... I buy on line and get enough to last about 3 months at a time so no delivery charge, AND, WITH STAIRS UP TO A 1st FLOOR APARTMENT IT'S THE DELIVERY GUY THAT HAS TO CARRY.  
     As treats I threw in a stinky valerian mouse toy and a floor / wall mountable scratching board to add to his scratching post and cat tree.

Yucky  valerian mouse making my home smell of cheesy feat but Mouse loving it.  

Scratching board ignored to date but then it is just lying on the floor. 
    Plan to put it high up somewhere so he gets a good stretch. 

Litter put out today and being used OK but I think it's way too dusty so unless the clumping is AMAZING I'll be going right back to the original stuff. 
 (Old one stacked better too as came in boxes).

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I stopped by the grocery after church to pick up cans of Fancy Feast for Muffin.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to the city on Friday and did my usual shopping. So I bought some canned Friskies and some Tidy Cats. They were fully stocked for once (Walmart is having a serious problem with stocking lately :mad:), so I bought 8 jugs of litter :anon:. I usually buy the Friskies online but Walmart has a couple flavors my online store doesn't carry yet, so I got a case of each.

Last edited:

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First of all it's Sunday the 1st of September not the 2nd.

The last purchase was today and it was a 12 pack of can cat food,litter . I would give up my last dollar for my cat to eat than feed my need for a bag of chips.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Milk for Morgana (Lactose reduced, from the petstore) she has some as a special treat once in awhile, as she loves it.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought some chicken thighs to give him a raw treat (sense he has to be on the prescription UR food).  he only ate a couple of pieces. I was surprised, because I have done this in the past w/ breast, & he ate them up!

I even gave him most of a thigh after I cut some away, to see if he would tear into it.  .....Nope, just looked at it & walked away.
  So, I cut up the rest into pieces, & put it into the dehydrator. 

After ALL of that work, he wasn't interested in those either! 
Guess I'll just keep buying the Pure Bites.