Sunday's Question of the Day 11/10

smitten4kittens

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Sunday

What is your favorite way to relax on your day off? I like doing crafts with a cat or two on my lap

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I'm not worn out from the week, I like to get out for a day trip to another town. I like to see the different shops, old buildings, old mills, forts, etc.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I sit and watch (English) football all afternoon or Im at a car show or two but show season is finished so thats only once a month now :(

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Relaxing for a while with Mouse, and a bit of time on TCS of course, then maybe meet a friend or family for a coffee womewhere.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Relaxing at home doing whatever.  I don't get to see my BF much weekdays as I'm out of the house from 7am until just after 7pm and, in bed usually by 10ish.  Weekends really are for trying to regroup, reconnect and unwind.  If I can manage to get errands out of the way on Saturday than Sunday really is spent being a slug.  Even taking a nap sometime which is a luxury for me.  

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Day off? 
 I'm a stay at home mom so I don't get days off. I do get help on the weekends when my husband is home and we usually go shopping or do something in town.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It varies - sometimes it is just chilling at home (Read, rest, exercise, tely, computer, animal stuff), other times I'll go out to various places. Visit sites and events, errands/shopping, all that jazz.

sugarsandz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I enjoy staying up late playing video games with my husband, reading, shopping and sleeping in late!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I like to go out shopping, even if I don't buy anything. It's nice to get out of the house and unwind a little bit. Sometimes my sister and I will take a Saturday and check out some of the antique and vintage shops around. Again, we usually do not buy anything, but it's nice to get out. We may have dinner somewhere before heading back home. It makes for a nice day and we get to spend some time together. (I've been married for almost 43 years now and I still have many of the things we received as wedding gifts back in 1971. We go into some of the shops and see what things are selling for now and it boggles my mind! It's just kitchen stuff! Why is it worth so much money? And why in the world do people pay it? I'm always amazed.)

It's football season right now, so Rick is usually yelling at the poor tv on the weekends. College games on Saturday, pro games on Sunday. While he's busy watching football, I do things around the house. I like to hang out in the kitchen, cooking something to throw into the freezer, or baking cookies or bread. Sometimes I will grab a book or two and spend a lazy Sunday afternoon lying in bed with the cats and reading. I don't do this often, but I will in the winter time, especially when it's cold and miserable outside. It's quiet and it's relaxing....as long as I disregard the yelling and groaning coming from the living room.