Sunday's question of the day 10 / 20

smitten4kittens

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Sunday
 . Sorry I'm so late today.

What is your favorite cat coat pattern? I love brown tabbies and Tuxedo kitties.

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've always loved the orange kitties --- my Boots, BJ and now Angel. But I'm developing a special love for tuxedos (Tippytoes).

But in all honesty, color makes no difference - I love them all.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've always loved black cats. I didn't think much of brown tabby until getting Mr. Handsome aka Mason.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a fondness for orange kitties, even before we got Casper, and now that we have a Tortie also, well I'm fascinated with their coat patterns.

But honestly it depends on the day and the cat.  I can't say I'd pick one over the other.  Yesterday we were at a local pet fair and the cats I loved best couldn't have been anymore different from each other.  I couldn't say which was my favorite out of any of those, they each were unique and lovely in their own ways.  I guess for me it has more to do with their personality then what their appearance is.

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
l think it depends on the size and shape of the cat. l've always had a fondness for blues, and reds, but l own neither.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I love pretty much all cats, but other than self colour black and white (and grey of course because of my boy  
) I'd say black cats with white paws coz I love watching their paws fly when they play.  If they are tuxedo with white paws that would be equally cute to me.  Oh, and I've always been kind of drawn to grey spotted tabby or Egyptian Mao coats too.  Little ginger cats will melt my heart, and  cats that are mostly white with spots of tabby or ginger or something on their heads or tails too.  Best not go on..... just cats. 

moggymomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Eeeeeeek! Your making us choose? That's like trying to pick your favorite child. But if there a little of random colors I'd likely pick an orange/red tabby or a solid black.

petcrazy76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have always wanted a grey kitty. I love how they look but I have never owned one. When they are older I love a little white belly. If I ever got a kitten again I would definitely get a grey one.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
My heart belongs to grey blotched tabbies. That being said, there's something about brown tabbies, too. Oh, and we can't forget the orange tabbies now, can we? But then again, there are gorgeous black kitties. And calico kitties. And I happen to know of some beautiful tuxes, too.

You know what? I'm not going there....I can't. 
 Choosing one kind of coat makes me feel disloyal.

petcrazy76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You know what? I'm not going there....I can't. :cat:  Choosing one kind of coat makes me feel disloyal.
And here I am talking about how I love grey kitties when both my cats are mostly white. Better not let them see this post. They are beautiful cats too.