Sunday Question of the Day, 6th of September, 2020

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I probably would be growing the stores a bit. Eventhough, I do not usually go anywhere on holidays. Or perhaps to a relatives for supper: cook-out.

Or even out to eat, myself. I know I can still do outside dining, but it is not the same...

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I probably would be growing the stores a bit. Eventhough, I do not usually go anywhere on holidays. Or perhaps to a relatives for supper: cook-out.

Or even out to eat, myself. I know I can still do outside dining, but it is not the same...
My birthday is in a few weeks and I am looking forward to eating inside a restaurant. We have been able to for a while just haven't done so.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know that we are doing anything different than we would be without corona. Well; we would have gone to church in the building instead of online. In person is an option; but the kid's service is on zoom and we live to far to get there after the kids are done.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have liked to go to the NY State Fair, to see all the animals like llamas and horses, and to eat all the yummy fair foods.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
If it wasn't for Covid, we'd probably be having a family picnic today. As it is, it's just Rick and me (and the girls).

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since it's too cold to go camping (for me), I'd like to visit family in a different city and do some shopping there, too. :) And hope a band I like is in town to see a concert!