Sunday Question of the day, 17h of January, 2021

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would have sat in a coffee shop for my weekly latte this morning. Then some of us probably would've walked around Easton this afternoon then later on after the crowd died down went to the Cheesecake Factory for a slice of cheesecake. I personally will be happy to never have to wear a mask again. I am also tired of the backs of my hands being chapped from all the extra handwashing and hand sanitizer. I now understand why nurse's hands often look like they are much older then they actually are.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Everything! It's a buffet run by the Amish, and also, a grocery store where you can buy local baked goods, etc.
I have been to Lancaster, PA a number of times. I love the Amish restaurant Good and Plenty. Everytime I go I have a fantastic meal and meet wonderful people at my table. If it is still around, I highly recommend it (if you are visiting Lancaster).

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm hoping that once COVID is over, I'll still be working from home, but it would be nice to see more people. I'm hoping to have a graduation party for myself that will also be a very delayed house warming party in September. I originally planned the house warming party for last June, but obviously had to cancel it. Since I'll be graduating in October (but finished with my master's in August), why not combine both?