Sunday Question of the day, 17h of January, 2021

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and Happy Sunday!!

I've asked this before but I'll ask again. Let's pretend COVID is over. How would you spend your day?

I would also pretend there is no snow or ice, and my foot is healed. i would go for a walk. It's been so long.

I would bundle up and heat the streets.

How about you?

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I would go to the nursery and shop. It is closed right now because of winter, but we are pretending. Or I would go grocery shopping so I could pick out my own fruit and vegetables, then I would throw a big get together for my kids with all their favorite foods. I miss seeing them!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Shopping! Not necessarily buying, but looking. Get up early, have breakfast out somewhere. I would hit a ton of nurseries for flowers and shrubs; there are a few nurseries that we really wanted to go to this past summer and couldn't. There's a place in eastern PA that sells seconds Fiesta dishes. Lots of antique shops, hit the Green Dragon market. Go to Shady Maple for dinner.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, considering today is Sunday...My day would not change one bit. I have my weekly laundry and cleaning to do. I'm making my "big meal" so I have left overs for the beginning of the week when I work late. I sometimes need groceries if I didn't make it to the grocery store yet, but I went on Friday....So, yeah....covid or not...my day is the same. I hate being overly busy and being out/dealing with the public before going back to work, I need my "recharge time", so I don't tend to do much. I lead a very exciting life don't I? :lol:

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I wouldn't burn my masks. They do keep my face warm during the winter and help with no one seeing me while I suffer seasonal allergies. I also found it to help keep my mouth warm and from hurting after a dental procedure
You have found uses for yours, but to me, they're a symbol of the pandemic and I hate wearing them because they cause various problems (skin and eyes, lint allergies, etc.). I never want to see mine ever again. Plus, I've been breathing into them for many months, Yuck.