Sunday, 24 January 2021 Question of the Day

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and Happy Sunday

This has been asked before but it's a fun question

What are you wearing right now?

Red hat, animal print fleece pj bottoms, long sleeved t shirt with a cami underneath, Cheetah

print robe, black ugg slippers,a late Christmas present and sorely needed

What about you?

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I've just finished work, so I'm looking quite smart from the waist up. Black long sleeved thermal shirt with a fluffy purple sweater over the top. From the waist down it's yoga pants, fluffy socks and a navy blue lap blanket tied around my waist. I work online, so people only see the top part of me.

:crazy:

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I got out of bed, I dressed up to go walking in the snow. So dark blue ski-pants and a turquoise, short-sleeved roll-neck top. I then realized that my snow boots were at least 12 years old and hardly likely to be waterproof. They would no doubt have fallen apart when I was miles from anywhere, so I changed my mind about going out. I'm still dressed for a walk but will probably just put on my blue walking sneakers and keep to the paths in the village. The sun is shining and the roads have been cleared. 🥾:walk:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I am in the office, and regretted wearing this white and green striped sweater and green pants. It is not too cold inside, although my officemate complain about the cold and have turned off the a/c. I forgot I am cold tolerant. :lol:Tomorrow I will make a mental note never to wear sweaters anymore.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
White socks, pull ups, black stretch pants and a dark green Niagara Falls short sleeve t-shirt. If I was at home I would be wearing jean shorts. No matter how cold it gets outside I cannot wear long sleeves or sweaters and sweat shirts. I get too hot. I am not a follower of fashion.

Last edited:

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orange pajama bottoms with witches, cauldrons, spiders, bats, and hats on them, and a black long-sleeved shirt. I also have on bunny slippers.

This is 100% real. Hobbit Baby and I are hanging out watching "Onward" while his mom takes a much-needed nap after working a 14-hour shift at the nursing home. We stayed in our pajamas.