Sugar

MartySugar

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I lost my best friend SUGAR 10-22-19
Sugar was the smartest prettiest most love cat ever. He suffered from cancer but my baby never showed it . Sugar was my shadow where ever I went he went even in his last few days he would try to follow me but it got harder and harder. I will never forget or get over my Sugar.
Sugar would go outside with me and never run he lived to greet trick or treaters on our patio and to get a pet on his head . Love you always baby forever in my heart.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry that you lost your best friend, it is always so so hard to deal with. He is fine now and you will see him again someday and it will be wonderful.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless......:alright::grouphug2::rbheart:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful Sugar was in your life for a reason, he shared yuour life's journey for a while, giving you love and happiness. To have never met him at all would be unthinkable, though the parting brings great pain to your heart. What he brought to your life for so long is so much more important. Don't let his end mar your precious memories of happier times, they are one of life's treasures, and will bring comfort to your heart in the coming years,
His love is a part of you and always will be because it is spiritual, so eternal. "Death cannot take that which never dies". He will be forever as close as your thoughts and prayers. Just as you would want for him to go on and find joy in living once more, so he wants for you. beacause that is love.....
Thank you for letting us know of this courageous and sweet boy, he will now be thought of and remembered by many, as he so deserves. His memory will live on though you now, and sharing the love he left you would bring honor to his legacy, and give him peace.
My heart cries for your pain, the emptiness it brings is overwhelming at times. We will try to share that pain so the burden becomes lighter, it helps to know there are others who have stood in your shoes. Pklease take care of yourself.....RIP dear Sugar. You will be dearly missed, you will forever have a place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Sugar, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

This is what I can tell you, and I know this to the depths of my being...love never dies, it only changes form and continues on, still Love. And Love abides, always, forever, Love abides. Although you will miss Sugar's physical presence so very deeply, the best part of Sugar, his love for you, is now translated and purified into Love, and remains with you always. Forever. For Love abides.