Sugar, our "miracle" cat has crossed the Bridge

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
Well the story continues....today Deb came home from work before me as usual so my truck wasn't in the garage, and I always use the blower to clean out the garage floor after I cut the grass which was a few days ago so it was pretty clean, but when she came home and opened her car door there on the floor was a grey feather, grey like Sugar was, not white or black, about 5" long, and we have had feathers over the years after people we knew passed away, but this one was grey just like her, definitely a sign from her we have no doubt!!! :) :angel: :rbheart:

KK300

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There is ALWAYS a 'last' vision you hold on to and it tears you in two. For me it was my precious little girl lifting her head up for the last time when she got ran over and i was running towards her. There is no way to ever forget it, it is burned into your mind and soul. I had to purposely grasp on to anything to get the image out of my mind, it seems to help to have people around to distract you. Laying in bed at night was the worst.
Time will fade the emotions, they are much more manageable as time goes by. Reading helped me a lot, get something you are interested in. It is when you are alone with your thoughts that it is the worst. Ive had SO many horrible images this last ten years. So many deaths. If i let my mind stay there i would go insane. You have to try to push them to the side when they come up. Say a prayer for them, ask them to accept your prayers and to rest in peace. Tell them thank you for the wonderful times you had together and that you are so sad they had to leave. Dont put human emotions to them, they just simply knew and felt your love deep inside their soul. Thats all that is important.
Im so sorry, i know how much this takes out of you, you are not alone, I and any member on this site will be here any time you need us. Les, hold on to your wife, let her and your remaining babies help you through this. GOD BLESS YOU.
[/QUOTE

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today we got a beautiful sympathy card in the mail from the vet signed by the vets and some of the workers there, it made us cry but it was so nice and thoughtful of them.
I had it too from the clinic where my sweet Lola was treated with radiotherapy, when they knew she had passed away.
It's such a lovely and touching thing, isn't it? ❤

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I had it too from the clinic where my sweet Lola was treated with radiotherapy, when they knew she had passed away.
It's such a lovely and touching thing, isn't it? ❤
Yes it is, it really meant a lot to us.

It's been 3.5 weeks now since she passed, she is still always in the back of our minds, we miss her so much....