Such thing as good quality and bad quality catnip?

vyger

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have a cat nip expert, a nip head. He definitely knows his stuff.
I have dabbled with buying auctioned storage units for the last couple of years. The ones I do are all online. Anyway I got one this spring that was interesting as according to the pictures it looked like it had greenhouse stuff in it. Big pots and grow lights and other stuff. Hard to tell from pictures but you never know for sure. Anyway, my son and I went and cleaned the unit out, loaded up the box truck with all kinds of interesting things including one of those inversion table things. Lots of stuff and many boxes with the name and address on them. So I Googled it and discovered that the former owner ran a medicinal marijuana store and this had been some of his extra hardware for the greenhouse. It was a strange mix of stuff but all related to growing along with some surveillance systems and things like hamster cages and computer parts. Anyway in one of the boxes we came across a zip lock bag full of chopped up green stuff. My son thought pot, but I didn't think so because there had been nothing related to "product" anywhere. The owner likely made sure that anything like that was kept in a legal secure storage location and not kicking around with other junk. So I called my resident expert over and gave him a whiff. He snagged it with a claw, stuffed it in his mouth and took off. Yep, catnip, he knows his stuff.