Resolved Subscriptions?

maddies momma

TCS member, Crazy Cat Lady!
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Can't find the threads that I'm subscribed to.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maddies momma

Alpha Cat
Purraise
When I go to watched threads, it says I'm not watching any threads. I was subscribed to alot of threads, now I can't find them. That's very disappointing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maddies momma

Alpha Cat
Purraise
They do show up here thank you! But how do i get to that on my own without the link?
Also I haven't received any email notifications despite threads being updated.

HellaSteph

Unicorn Seeker
Super Cat
Purraise
They do show up here thank you! But how do i get to that on my own without the link?
Also I haven't received any email notifications despite threads being updated.
Hi there, here's a video of me going to see all the threads without that link: 2017-04-12_1656 - It's a few clicks but it's the best way to find it. The link is more direct.

Also, you will need to go to those threads and "Watch Thread" to get emails again. To respect everyone's preferences, we did not re-enabled notifications without you electing to have them again on this new platform. I know it's a lot of work but I promise you'll love it here again!

Thanks for continuing to give us a shot. I hope you get to stay and enjoy the new and improved TCS. :)

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
With the old site, I had my TCS bookmark set to the list of "Subscribed Threads" rather than to the TCS home page. You can do the same thing here, once you find it.

HellaSteph

Unicorn Seeker
Super Cat
Purraise
I miss my daily digest...
Hi there, the daily digest was a core function of the previous platform. We're still looking at what is needed/missing so that TCS users can enjoy what they had or better. Thanks for being patient!

P.s. If you would like to request a feature, please create a new thread so that it's not lost in this one.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I shall gird up my loins, so to speak, and be as patient as a cat at a mousehole. I have gone and left a post on almost all of my watched threads, so I am getting notifications. The rest is gravy!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi there, here's a video of me going to see all the threads without that link: 2017-04-12_1656 - It's a few clicks but it's the best way to find it. The link is more direct.

Also, you will need to go to those threads and "Watch Thread" to get emails again. To respect everyone's preferences, we did not re-enabled notifications without you electing to have them again on this new platform. I know it's a lot of work but I promise you'll love it here again!

Thanks for continuing to give us a shot. I hope you get to stay and enjoy the new and improved TCS. :)
Most of the bugs seem to be gone now, although I still miss my daily digest, and unwatching multiple threads still has me baffled...I have to do it one at a time...any thought on that? Also, what about notifications from people I'm following? Still don't have that worked out! Otherwise, all seems to be going swimmingly!