Contest Submit Your Picture Of Your Cat Inside... Anything! Picture Of The Month September 2016

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
This thread is now officially closed for further submissions. Feel free to keep posting your pictures of cats inside "things" but know that they will not be included in the contest voting thread (which will be coming real soon!)

allisa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

This is my cat Pi in denial. Or trying to make a point that it's very sad all he has is this plastic food container to hide in. : )

Then I got this parcel from my Etsy friend in Germany who has a kitty & Pi was over the moon. He's trying to impress on me with his eyes that this is way more his style.

allisa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sorry for posting 3 pics but I guess the contest is over now anyway & I obviously can't read. c;

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Sorry for posting 3 pics but I guess the contest is over now anyway & I obviously can't read. c;
It doesn't matter that the contest is over. There are usually as many pictures posted after the contest as in the contest. We all love to post pictures where they will get lots of views.