Stupid neighbors.

ilovemykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i have a blue harness that i put on George. and yesterday, Daniel put him outside late at night and he didn't come back when i called. well, he came back without it. i think someone "helped" him out of it. it is too tight for him to get out of it himself. and it is obvious he is a pet so i don't know what they were thinking. now we have to try and keep him inside until we can get him a new collar or harness. unfortunately, we aren't having much luck with it. there is too many ways out. in the kitchen there is a dog door, and the only way to keep him from going out it would be to lock him in a room. unfortunately that would keep him away from from his litter and food. i suppose i could move them but no one wants them in their room. they are in the bathroom and that is where they are best. jake gets paid on friday so i will get him to get one. and get a tag too.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't let a cat out unsupervised in a harness, they are not breakaway like collars so he could easily get hooked on something and be unable to escape.

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by missymotus

I wouldn't let a cat out unsupervised in a harness, they are not breakaway like collars so he could easily get hooked on something and be unable to escape.
I agree. I'd go with a break-away collar with a tag instead. Much safer.