Stuffed Cat/food Hog

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blue let himself out (the sliding door) and disappeared for 9 hours the other day.

When he come home his belly was distended like he had swallowed a bowling ball and he was moving in slow motion. obviously in discomfort.

Turned out he had got into neighbors garage, torn open a bag of dog food and gorged himself.

He was truly miserable for 2 days but once he had done a couple of German Shepard sized poops he was OK and back to his noisy over active self.

So pleased the way he behaved at the vet..all his aggression gone and he was the model patient...rested his head in my hand and submitted to everything without a growl or struggle.

His handle with caution notes have been taken off the vets list..so proud of him.

But silly cat..hope he wont do that again.

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They don't learn. for some reason the meat is my way beasties adore dog food, any dog food, mine went for Gravy Train. It was not pretty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The kitty litter tray wasn't pretty..thought someone had put a anaconda in there..pooper scooper was way to small..needed a shovel..lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He did it agian..this time he in the vets overnight with severe constipation from the dry food..nope he hasnt learned..stupid cat.:mad: