Struggling - Please Help

candie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Not an easy decision to do what's right for a beloved pet. Had to put one of my cats to sleep end of July. I been watching Brent Atwater youtuYo videos if you believe they are with you in spirit then I recommend watching her videos. It help my grief sometimes I think she gives me tiny signs like heard her loud purs and a vivid dream saw her in this glowing light floating also talked to my uncle about my cat in my dream

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not an easy decision to do what's right for a beloved pet. Had to put one of my cats to sleep end of July. I been watching Brent Atwater youtuYo videos if you believe they are with you in spirit then I recommend watching her videos. It help my grief sometimes I think she gives me tiny signs like heard her loud purs and a vivid dream saw her in this glowing light floating also talked to my uncle about my cat in my dream
Absolutely she is with you, candie candie ! It is good that you are aware and receptive.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
It is so hard... it does get a bit better, with time... although, I am just getting over a major breakdown... sigh...
Time.. time heals.. not completely, but.. makes it a lot bearable...

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is so hard... it does get a bit better, with time... although, I am just getting over a major breakdown... sigh...
Time.. time heals.. not completely, but.. makes it a lot bearable...
You're in my *PRAYERS* daily, Cindy -- and your beloved Artie, too, who is watching over you. I don't ever get over my losses. They become a little more handle-able in time, but there are the times I just sit and bawl. Something will remind me of one of them, and then there I go. Missing them is just part of being temporarily separated. I would not have it any other way, personally.

candie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I like to think it's not the end but a beginning for an eternal bliss later on. I like to think my cat Melody who recently had to put to sleep is playing with my other cat or taken care of by our relatives. Sometimes I think it hard on us cause it feels we lost a bit soul and heart like we gave them a bit of that. Believe that they are with you we can't see or hear them but they can see us and hear us!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like to think it's not the end but a beginning for an eternal bliss later on. I like to think my cat Melody who recently had to put to sleep is playing with my other cat or taken care of by our relatives. Sometimes I think it hard on us cause it feels we lost a bit soul and heart like we gave them a bit of that. Believe that they are with you we can't see or hear them but they can see us and hear us!
We are assured of this, candie candie . And you describe it all so well.