Strays Hope For Life Rescue & Stephy

Lexiii0117

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey everyone ,
This is my first post, and I just created my acct today but I have been lurking for about a year now, but I’m extremely shy unless I need to speak. Well with the current situation as it is I think it’s time for that. There’s a rescue called strays hope for life , and they are awesome , they will save any cat, at any cost . And at the moment, day after day there’s new kittens or cats coming in, who need treatment from neglect or congenital defects. And they go and get the help , they fundraise and get the money for these kitty’s , this leads me to why I’m posting Stephy , is a cat who was going to be abandoned on to the streets , but that’s not the worst part , Stephy has a bladder stone that was not treated on time so surgery is very needed. This surgery is very costly for this small rescue who is run on purely donations and volunteers. I’ve donated all I can this week, if anyone has any advice on how to get grants for this small rescue or to even donate to Stephys care that would be awesome , this is the link to Stephys post , and the rescues fb

Attachments

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
YES! waggle.org pays all donated funds directly to the veterinarian, which makes many people feel more secure about donating. That would be great for her medical care, at any rate!

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
YES! waggle.org pays all donated funds directly to the veterinarian, which makes many people feel more secure about donating. That would be great for her medical care, at any rate!
The only thing I noticed is the pet 'guardian' has to have a FB page, or the FB page of an affiliated rescue shelter/center.