Stray Male - Can He Learn To Be A Good Indoor Cat?

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh he's so handsome, looks like he's got some Lynx Point ancestry.
I'm sure Jelly Bean is going to be very grateful for your hospitality. Congrats to you both! :)

msaimee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Like I said... Sometimes it really can be as easy as just opening your front door for the cat. It sounds like he is very happy to be in your home and the two of you will be happy housemates very quickly :yess:

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is such great news! Thank you for rescuing him. He was certainly a house cat before. Be sure to get him to the vet soon. Keep us posted.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Heart4WI

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That is such great news! Thank you for rescuing him. He was certainly a house cat before. Be sure to get him to the vet soon. Keep us posted.
He is scheduled for Monday morning. He'll be examined, neutered, vaccinated and microchipped. The other cool thing is that he's not once tried go get out, though I've gone in and out half a dozen times. My granddaughters just stopped in and had a delightful time playing with him (he is very good with them).

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh, wonderful news! It's plain to see that he was Somebody's Cat at some point, and is THRILLED to be Somebody's Cat again!