Stray Kitty Doing Well..

Minxxy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Snickers seems very happy here. He has two shelters . One out back he uses just for sleep and this one on the front step. It has a box for sleeping as well as a padded raised floor. He eats here plus hangs out on nice days. He's eating good now. I'm feeding high protein/ high fat dry food . He'll eat a bit of wet but not crazy about it. Several times a day I give him a dish of warm water and he loves that. I let him in the house a couple times a day just to warm up but he doesn't like to stay long. We'll be taking him to the soon for Vaxx. I had to renovate his house a bit to keep our the wind and snow.
IMG_20190205_073516.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Minxxy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Getting him neutered is top priority. You don't want him fighting and wandering and mating. He will be much healthier and be less at risk for diseases if he is neutered.
Thank you so much. I'm thinking that he's already neutered. He NEVER leaves our yard. He even has a specific spot he uses for potty.

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, thank you for helping this boy out. Do you have pictures of him where we can see all of him?:) When are you taking him to the vet? Are you able to pick him up and hold him? Will getting him into a carrier for the vet be a problem do you think? (sorry for so many questions)

Minxxy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes, thank you for helping this boy out. Do you have pictures of him where we can see all of him?:) When are you taking him to the vet? Are you able to pick him up and hold him? Will getting him into a carrier for the vet be a problem do you think? (sorry for so many questions)
Yes I do.. Taking him to the vet next month.
Yes he lets me pick him up. He's very sweet . I think I'll be able to get him in a crate.
IMG_20190113_134705.jpg

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You've posted about him before. Wasn't he your neighbor's cat that they left behind?

Anyway, I'm pretty sure he's neutered. You posted a picture of his back end. He's a little fluffy so I can't be 100% certain, but I think so.

Glad to hear he's cozy. Have you looked into no-kill shelters, or do you plan to keep him as an outdoor cat?

Minxxy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You've posted about him before. Wasn't he your neighbor's cat that they left behind?

Anyway, I'm pretty sure he's neutered. You posted a picture of his back end. He's a little fluffy so I can't be 100% certain, but I think so.

Glad to hear he's cozy. Have you looked into no-kill shelters, or do you plan to keep him as an outdoor cat?
Yes this is the one. My neighbors abandoned him for sure. I hope he's neutered already. He seems really happy here . He's very sweet and comes when I call him.We're going to keep him but he'll remain outside. I've let him in the house a few times but he's not interested in staying for more than a few minutes.