Stray Kittens Under The Porch

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can you please post photos? You do need to try to capture them all again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EmmaS1657

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have a picture of one but I don't know how to upload it. I will but it's pouring rain right now so they won't be out.
Can you please post photos? You do need to try to capture them all again.

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hopefully you can catch them in the morning. Late evening or early mornings are when I usually see kittens out and about.

EmmaS1657

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Okay thank you.
Hopefully you can catch them in the morning. Late evening or early mornings are when I usually see kittens out and about.

EmmaS1657

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I was able to catch them but unfortunatly one of the kittens has some kind of infection on her paw so I took her in to treat it. I soaked it in some epsom salt water think put an antibiotic ointment on it. I am feeding her a mix of beef baby food and kitten chow. I will be taking her to the vet whenever I have a chance to get off work. The mother is going to the vet today.
How is it going now?

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:wave3: yes, any updates? We love pics. To post from your cellphone, just scroll down to the brown bars. Right below "post reply" is "upload file". Click on upload file, then on "choose file" and that should take you to your gallery. Simply double tap the desired photo :thumbsup:

EmmaS1657

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Okay thanks I got it!!
:wave3: yes, any updates? We love pics. To post from your cellphone, just scroll down to the brown bars. Right below "post reply" is "upload file". Click on upload file, then on "choose file" and that should take you to your gallery. Simply double tap the desired photo :thumbsup:

Attachments

EmmaS1657

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I know right!! She has a little orange Mohawk we love it! Ha she is definitly treated like one.
:thud:Cuteness overload!!! She is stunning! Wow - that little star on her head is so precious!!! A real princess :loveeyes::thanks: