Stray Cat Went Missing?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
Also, I learned about white deaf kitties. We have been trying to search and adopt one. We do have a white beautiful deaf kitty, we call her Shine because her fur shines in the sunshine. She's deaf. We play with her like any other cat, and she loves us. I can't bear to leave her. We worry she might get the wrong treatment if she is with other adopters.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's interesting. So a black smoke cat has black hair, but white roots? I Googled it.

My grandmother had a deaf white cat when I was a child and my brother has one right now. :)

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
That's interesting. So a black smoke cat has black hair, but white roots? I Googled it.

My grandmother had a deaf white cat when I was a child and my brother has one right now. :)
Aww, I bet the white deaf cat of your brothers really love him for rescuing or adopting it.
Shine has a pet peeve. It's when Echo sneaks up on her and swat her with his paw fiercely haha, she seems so annoyed when this healthy weight cat sneaks up.

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
I hate posting so many replies ^-^'' but heres another STRAYYY update.

First, our good boy, Tabs. He is a tabby tom but he's pretty old, around 6 years already? He was super friendly with us, looks like he loved humans. While petting him with gloves that are safe, We found bad buggies. FLEAS. We immediately like (SOS) brought him up, got him food, bathe him, kept him in a confined space and see how he was. He was okay, healthy as what the vet told us. But he has some dust on him and he needs washing. He has a little bit of matted fur, but it was fine. He didn't develop infections, but he was getting older, so he was basically grumpy. He hissed at us when we were combing him. He doesn't lash out, just gets grumpy. His grumpy tabs.

Second, our good boy (again), Bobby. He is a black and white cat(50% white spotting) with a short tail... I don't know what happened to him. We arrived at the scene with him with a medium length tail. It wasn't the length of normal cats. We assume some person ran over him on the tail (I HOPE NOT) or something, but the vet says the tail looks super healed.

He likes his life in our house, but it gets cramped... We might need a new room x-x

EDIT:
We found a queen kitty. She is having her kits under our apartment near a bush. She is not feral but friendly. She rubbed up to us before she had her kits and we pet her a little. She will stay there until more updates are given. Food and Water are placed sufficiently next to her.

Last edited:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
tabby tom? That’s me! :lol:

Ok, jokes aside, Great that you took him to the vet and the flea problem is under control.

As for Bobby, his tail was probably shortened by a little mishap but good to hear that it healed well.

Oh, for the queen kitty, see if you can get her spayed so to control the stray population.

Please keep us updated :)

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the updates on Tabs & Bobby. Do you use any flea topicals? I have to use Frontline because I can't bathe my cats, they are a little too wild. Good luck with the mama kitty, I hope you can get her inside. :)

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
tabby tom? That’s me! :lol:

Ok, jokes aside, Great that you took him to the vet and the flea problem is under control.

As for Bobby, his tail was probably shortened by a little mishap but good to hear that it healed well.

Oh, for the queen kitty, see if you can get her spayed so to control the stray population.

Please keep us updated :)
:lol: Yeah, his name is Tabs due to him being a 'tabby tom'

The queen is nursing well, ALL THE FOOD AND WATER HAVE BEEN STOLEN

Just kidding, she was probably malnourished. Queens need more food and especially water to nurse her kits. She is a DSH. And super pretty. Calicos are pretty. She is a calico queen, with yellow eyes. Her kits look white to me, but I super convinced their not WD. She might just be a 60% white spotter, and her mate is WS.

EDIT: We might perform some hearing exercises, I really hope they're not deaf. If they are, I'm going to scold that calico queen's mate!

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the updates on Tabs & Bobby. Do you use any flea topicals? I have to use Frontline because I can't bathe my cats, they are a little too wild. Good luck with the mama kitty, I hope you can get her inside. :)
No, we don't, We are considering, but I doubt my kitties like bathing too.

I want to get her inside soon, but what about her kittens? What if we scare her away x-x we might never see her again. And just one mistake makes everything explode.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What does WD & WS mean?
You can try taming them outside, then they might walk in the door on their own. That's what I did with Demi, I tamed him with a long-handled duster.

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
What does WD & WS mean?
You can try taming them outside, then they might walk in the door on their own. That's what I did with Demi, I tamed him with a long-handled duster.
The queen is still nursing her kits! she moved her spot nearer to us, and its pouring super bad at my place. we decided to let her be outside our doorsteps.

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
Very interesting, I never would have guessed that. I hope she brings the kittens in out of the rain. Is she getting any friendlier towards you?
Well, yes, she is getting friendlier. She seems to be every closer to our door! She is now literally in our house. We will try to make her kits as warm as we can.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The kittens are in the house? That's exciting. Please update us when you can on the names & descriptions. :)