Stray Cat Went Missing?

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Yes, if possible don’t let them have human food as some are toxic to cats as in the ingredients used.

Also once they form the habit, it’s hard to break and they might loose interest in their own cat food and you’ll have a big problem on your hands.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
6 days!

Almost a week already?!!

I can't believe it.. 6 days from the cute little Kittens are already making me so happy!

We came up with some names.

1st Kitten is Hazelnut
I know, kind of a weird name for a kitten, but Hazelnut is a name that we thought could fit this male/female kitten, cause we think it's a genderless name :)

2nd Kitten is Jewel or Victor.
Jewel stands for well, Jewelry, yes, but it has a deep meaning to our stray cat, Gem. Gem is a stray cat who wasn't doing well when we found her. She got put down very early :( Victor is like victory. (or Victoria) Victoria and Victor can be close buddies!

3rd Kitten is Conner or Celsius.
Their both male names! Actually, it was me who picked the names! When you think of brown...
You think of Chocolate, actually, chocolate isn't a decent name for a cat... So what else starts with C? Conner and Celsius!

Conner is just a basic name from a book I read. it's an interesting book about animals. Conner just happened to be the main character! and...

Celsius, I don't know if you think it's funny or not, but I based it on a cold but warm inside cat who probably thinks you are a boring owner, but is sweet inside.

4th Kitten is Sir Puffy Paws or Miss Little Gem
please don't judge these names I mean they are already OUT OF PAW! :lol::lol: It came from Ms Pretty obviously, the most gorgeous calico in the world!

5th Kitten is Little Bean or Visual Cutie (just kidding) Mittens.
Mittens if the kitten has cute mitts, Little Bean because I like calling brown fur colored cats Little Bean :lol:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi. When you mentioned paw color, I went and checked my cats. Demi has pink paw pads on the bottom and the tops of his paws are white. Maggie is a bit more feral, so she tried to beat me up when I checked hers. But her paw pads appear to be part black and part pink on the bottom, the tops of her paws are white. You are great at picking names! I like Hazelnut, Connor, Bean, Gem, and Jewel. Not sure if I like Sir Puffy Paws, but just plain Sir would be a cute name.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I kinda like Celsius too. It sure is a different name, but it could work. :)

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'll try!
------
3 and a half week old already?!!
THese KITTENS ARE INSANE

I need to reveal the gender of each, as the draft didn't save...

Hazelnut is a girl, I really thought it was awkward for her being a boy with that name.

Victor is a boy! Victoria's new foster brother :hyper:

Celsius is a boy. Man, he looks nicer in silver, but we don't care :)

Miss Gorgeous is in cat town! Silver and gorgeous!! She will be like Miss Pretty when she grows up :) (hope fully)

And Last...

Mittens! the cuTEST boy! He is a brown kitten AND HE HAS WHITE MITTS hES TOO CUTE

their all too cute! I'll try my best to get them adopted. I'll keep some of them since their too cute (shouldnt i just keep all of them?)

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
But there's a problem with Echo again.

This ragdoll won't stop running now. He runs everywhere and disturbing the momma :( We try to stop play time by keeping the toys but he finds a way to entertain himself. And last week he knocked down a box with a lot of stuff in it. how much work we have to do to clean it up.

Some ragdolls are not as active, but Echo is just, a god. He runs everywhere and doesn't stop. He jumps to any places he wants and sleeps there basically. He once slept on top of a cabinet.

Maverick has been the active boy. Runs everywhere, hides in boxes, we couldn't find him once... He can chase down two mouses at one time.
Our God Maverick has been slowing down, but his activeness will return ;)

Lucky is us. She is chill. She would rather stay up in one place and sleep there.

Victoria and Andy... Well, let's say these two buddies have some weird games they play. There is head pawing, food fighting and more. Head pawing is pretty much u (not scratch) slap lightly on the other cat's face. Food Fighting is just... fighting for food. They chase each other too.

Alissa hasn't been that active. But as a used to be momma, she probably could help the other kittens.

Julie is a momma. Good mommy cat btw. Cleans them, loves them.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the update. I like the names. I'm not sure what you can do about Echo, he might just have to outgrow it. Demi was the same way when he was little, he knocked over my flat-screen TV twice, but I was able to jump out of bed in time to catch it. He also tried to jump in the fridge and the furnace, tried to swallow a screw. I think when he was about a year old, he calmed down. :)

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the update. I like the names. I'm not sure what you can do about Echo, he might just have to outgrow it. Demi was the same way when he was little, he knocked over my flat-screen TV twice, but I was able to jump out of bed in time to catch it. He also tried to jump in the fridge and the furnace, tried to swallow a screw. I think when he was about a year old, he calmed down. :)
Echo is more insane. He runs EVERYWHERE! We can't catch him. He thinks we are slow humans and even races my other cats. He's already an adult but mentally a kitten. Maverick almost ate a solid, which probably came out when we were unboxing something.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is a solid? Not sure exactly what Maverick ate. Well you could try using a firm No! with Echo and pointing at the things you don't want him to touch or climb on. I've always used words with my cats and they understand what No means. The other day Maggie was lying on the table next to the fresh loaf of bread we baked. She knew she wasn't supposed to be on there and jumped right off when she saw me. I just hope she didn't lick the bread. :lol:

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
What is a solid? Not sure exactly what Maverick ate. Well you could try using a firm No! with Echo and pointing at the things you don't want him to touch or climb on. I've always used words with my cats and they understand what No means. The other day Maggie was lying on the table next to the fresh loaf of bread we baked. She knew she wasn't supposed to be on there and jumped right off when she saw me. I just hope she didn't lick the bread. :lol:
I think boxing peanuts. Echo is getting better. He doesn't run stuff over. He just looks at them and tries to chew on them. Once he almost bit off the paper in the box...

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad he's getting a little bit better behaved. You could try saying No! when he chews on stuff. Has he been de-wormed? My cats tried to eat some weird things when they had worms.

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's been a month since we heard from you. Are you okay? How are the kitties?
We're really sorry because there was a disaster in the house, Echo was in pain of some kind (now he's treated), So we can't really give an update on the kittens, but they are old and cute now! 5 and a half week kittens are super cute! as they can stand and be social buddies.

We will talk about Hazelnut, our girl! She is so cute, I love her paws! they are so FUZZY.

Our boy victor has found himself charms! He can make any hooman fall in love.

Celsius, our boy has been really funny lately, diving into plastic bags is his hobby.

Miss Gorgeous, is gorgeous. like her name. She is silver and quite sassy.

Mittens, for the charming prince, has white mitts. He will make you become the happiest you will be :)

Update 2 Strays!
-- do you guys know that every reply posted can be another person running this account too? aka another member of this stray group ^-^ --

Strays Rescued This Month -- Not a lot... We were slacking off heh

The first stray we called is, Pepper, as he was kinda pissed with us (not feral) just 'scared' He was scared of us but we calmed him down shortly afterward.

The second stray is called Salt. I know, there is way too many weird names XD But she is a sweetheart, she is white like salt. But she wasn't salty! She was really playful.

These are the only strays we rescued... sorry for being so lazy, but we needed some time

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! Glad you came back. I really like the names Salt & Pepper.
Thanks for the update. I love your descriptions! :)