Stray Cat Questions

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MikyPiky

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Heh! Sherdert is a typo! It should be Sherbert. My vision isn’t the best and I’m replying on a small phone screen. Lol I do have quite a few kitties. All are rescued ferals that were in a very bad place. All are safe and happy now though. They keep me laughing!
Here is Sherbert. View attachment 308460
I’ve worked to rescue a lot of kitties so ,many pass through our home. It would take a lot of space to send photos of everyone but here are some of my resident babies.

Left is Whistle and right is his sister Banjo.
View attachment 308462
This is Lady.
View attachment 308463
This is my unusual female orange tabby. Yes, this is rare for her to be female. Wanda Heart.
View attachment 308464
The kitties love the sunroom.
View attachment 308465
This is my giant sized silly boy, Bonjure.
View attachment 308466
Meet Muffin.
View attachment 308467
BJ is an older rescue that was feral. Now he’s a complete lap cat. (Big teddy bear! Lol)View attachment 308468
The kitty looking up at BJ is the love of his life, Flowers. She was a feral that was rescued shortly before BJ. They were very happy to be reunited and remain bonded.View attachment 308469
My eldest kitty is Dolly and the youngest is Wanda Heart. Many are related. The first came here over ten years ago. 77 kitties from the last colony got vet care and then adopted into safe homes. It took a long time to get that accomplished but I wouldn’t trade one moment of the time spent with the kitties.
Wow, all you're kitties are adorable! I am so happy that you can rescue Gerald, I feel like they are so forgotten and misunderstood! There is a feral that comes by our house once and awhile, he is super scared of us and will run as soon as he hears or sees us. Thanks for showing me all of your little fur babies!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many of the ferals are forgotten but people like us can make a difference. It may be one kitty at a time but every life counts. If we can Neuter one, Spay one then we prevent many dozens of ferals being born into a life of struggle. Every life counts. If we save a kitty and share that with others then we can give encouragement that they can save a life as well. One leads to another. Demonstrating, teaching, sharing information and contacts or just giving a helping hand builds a working system of rescues. Every action and effort gives results that carry on. You’re doing great things. Hopefully, in time that other feral will understand that you are not harmful and he will stop running.
There is strength in numbers so than you for joining the ranks of people who care! Those kitties are al very beautiful and their loving nature shines through thanks to you. How can we resist faces like this? Lol
This is Blue.
7D803C39-6980-4968-8FD1-4DC715C49FF5.jpeg