Stray Cat Colony In Need

livvyliv42

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My husband and I recently discovered a small colony of stray and abandoned cats in need of help near our home. While we would love to take at least some of these cats in, we have 3 cats of our own and do not have the space nor funds to add any more. While all of these cats appear healthy and friendly, no one has come to claim them. One of the cats appears pregnant or like she recently gave birth, and another very clearly hasn’t been neutered. Luckily, two of the females appear to have been spayed by their previous owners. Unfortunately, there are a few others that we haven’t been able to get close to yet. At the very least, we would like to trap, neuter, and release these cats back to their territory, just to prevent them from having more kittens. However, it would be costly. We are hoping for a few small donations to help reduce the cost on our end, and will be glad to share vet records and photographs to assure any donators that the money will only be used towards helping these animals.

Stray Cat Colony in Need

Alternatively, because I know not everyone is comfortable sending money, I set up an Amazon Wishlist so people could donate supplies to help defray the cost a little, that way I could pay for spaying/neutering, vaccination, and deworming. I appreciate anything that can be used to help these cats.

Your List

Attachments

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Note that this reminder is posted in all threads asking for donations and is not directed at any specific person.

From the Mods:
To all members, a reminder that it is YOUR responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized. Be very careful before you send any money: no matter how effective the plea is, check it out first before opening your wallet. For more information, see Pleas for Money.