Stray Baby

CarmiesMom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
this Baby girl showed up in my next door nebighors yard Saturday Morning shes super friendly snuggly and dosen't have fleas seems well loved i posted on the local lost and found pets page sunday trying to find her home shes not older than 12 weeks or so i already have 6 indoor cats i really dont need 7 but i had to bring her in last night due to her coloring and finding her at the edge of the road wide eyed and starring as a car whizzzed by shes in the Pcak and Play i used for Butter when i brought him in and until his herpes cleared up this baby is maybe a week older than he is i am planning to take her picture to the local vets offices today (only 2 of them) along with the shelter if i cant find her home i'll try to give her away but their are so many just like her needing homes and im affraid my indoor kids might get attached but i really dont think i need 7 cats inside my small 3 bedroom house. for now untill we find her a home or her actuall home we're calling her Adorabelle. if shes not claimed by friday shes going ti the vt for a checkup and being allowed to interact with my colony.

242925081_4587692321295266_977620497031478893_n.jpg
if

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CarmiesMom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
quick add on- my nebighor thought she might be one of the feral colony kittens i rehommed last month or one of the two that remain i kept the tom and male kittens home backed out so we still have him too the toms been nutered and im still trying to rehome the male kitten whos probably about 5 months old, anyway she brought her to my garage saturday afternoon. no one has asked about her or claimed her yet i'm affraid she was dumped. she also had no issues with the pet carrier i used to bring her inside walked right in as if she was familiar with it.i dont know what to do if i cant find a home for her i'm getting attched but 6 is pushing it already i dont know tht we have room for 7.