Strange Things not sure what to think of it

Leomc123

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I made a felted cat statue of my cat who passed away this year in march. The statue toy sits on a shelf on the right of my shoulder and out of my peripheral vision almost behind me , near my computer desk about 70 cm away. When i am using my computer doing a task etc, i suddenly have this feeling that she has leaned closer to me and has become larger like a large shadow, leaning close to my shoulder. When i quickly look to my right with my eyes , its like in that split second she is closer to me and larger but when i completely look at her with my head turned towards her, she is in the same spot i have left her.

There is a weird feeling i get as if someone is watching over my shoulder or coming near me before i notice this. And it has happened on many occasions. I never used to have this feeling of someone watching over me until i made this felted statue of her.

I keep wondering why i get this feeling and see this every now and then, its like she is trying to get my attention or something or to see what i am doing ? I dunno. Other nights i dont have this feeling it happens around 3 times a week , sometimes twice.

This feeling and seeing this experience happend about 10 minutes ago that is why i am writing this. Right now 10 min later i am not feeling this feeling of being watched or she is getting large and closer.

Anyone have a similar experience ? Mc is the grey cat on the right of my profile photo avatar , the statue is the same height of her 28 cm tall, but the shadow i see on the right of me is she is 33 cm and feels closer at 30 cm from me. Its really weird.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course she may be trying to contact you, the bond you have with her is very strong. She may be trying to do this through the effigy you have honored her with. The next time this happens, just try to relax and open your mind to see if she is indeed trying to contact you, and what she is trying to communicate. Our little ones will forever be as close as our thoughts and prayers, love never dies. You may find these strange happenings will fade as time goes on, they try to comfort us because we are grieving, and when they feel they can, they move on to a peaceful realm. My Chrissy left a single, grey ringed hair on my vanity in the same place for weeks, despite me removing it and placing it in a container. I felt her presence and it brought me great comfort to know she was near. Do not be afraid, but embrace that she is reaching out to you, you are blessed that her love is so strong......may she always be able to do so when you need her near......

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
love never dies
This is so true and so beautiful.

Your cat MC is probably trying to communicate. You won't be able to hear it with your eyes open. Reach out with your mind and see how both of your hearts pulse in the same rhythm once again. Your cat may be trying to tell you she will always be around.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
This is an awesome thing and like the others said she is trying to communicate with you, just relax and try to mentally "talk" to her and try to mentally "visualize", when we dealt with Cindy Wenger the animal communicator she said that visualization is very important so try to have a mental conversation with her and you may "sense" what she is trying to communicate with you!

A psychologist friend once told me "it's like the monks say, there are things all around us, we just have to tune in to them".

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
How lovely, that she visits you, and chooses to use the little statue that you made of her with such love! Don't try to look around...just relax, and allow this visit to happen. You'll have to tap your inner Zen for this...don't push, don't expect...just...allow. Your girl will be there once you have the knack of it!