Strange Sleepers: Post Your Cats Strangest Sleeping Positions!

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Her she is, sleeping under the dogs legs, which I can’t imagine is all that comfortable when he’s chasing things in his sleep.
I think she just happy to be snuggled with him, she’s working on his trust again after smacking him too many times. She really has been great, she grasped the concept very fast that when she smacked he didn’t want to play or snuggle. He’s so patient and sweet, and she’s been super sweet to him too, for the last few weeks. Bliss!

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but handbag, oven mitt, remote controls, all must smell like whoever uses them, especially to a being with a powerful sense of smell. Take it as a compliment and a loving gesture.

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
All of a sudden she doesnt like the airbed anymore, but she still wants to sleep with me-which means she tries to sleep ON me so she doesnt have to be on the bed.. Im laying on the bed on my side-its a small area-but she insits on hopping up, grooming, and trying to sleep. All perched on my hip.
20180512_001632(0).jpg
20180512_001317.jpg

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
Appreciate the affection. My cat has never slept on me, not once. The closest I get is when he sleeps between my legs down by my knees. I did fall asleep on the couch last night & woke up to the feeling of whiskers on my mouth. I'm guessing I was snoring & Luciano was checking it out. The pawsitive is he woke me up so I could move into the bed.

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh i appreciate it, trust me-shes the most affectionate kitty ive ever had, and i never get tired of it :) it just sucks when its 2 am and shes playing "the airbed is lava" an LEAPS from the windowsill onto me-not the bed, me-so she wont touch the bed at all. Its weird cos sometimes its fine, other times she refuses to be on the bed, just on me.

Shes a character but trust me i lub her to death ❤