Strange Sleepers: Post Your Cats Strangest Sleeping Positions!

kitty chew

Kitty chew
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have put up photos of them before. They are very special rescue kitties with lovely personalities
kitty chew kitty chew - Smokey and Pepe are absolutely stunning, and this photo could be a Pro-Black Cats poster! Why haven't we seen them here before - and will we be seeing more of them?
kitty chew kitty chew - Smokey and Pepe are absolutely stunning, and this photo could be a Pro-Black Cats poster! Why haven't we seen them here before - and will we be seeing more of them?
View attachment 207539 View attachment 207540 View attachment 207540 View attachment 207540 View attachment 207540 View attachment 207540

kitty chew

Kitty chew
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have put up photos of them before. They are very special rescue kitties with lovely personalities
View attachment 207540 View attachment 207540 View attachment 207540 View attachment 207540 View attachment 207540

ameezers

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
1. Ted spooning with my Shih Tzu Daisy shortly after we got them
2. Tula, Tucker and Tilly (not sure how Tilly could sleep like that but she did)
3. Tucker and Ted

I have to say, out of all my cats Ted gives the best snuggles. It must be those lanky legs!

Attachments

engine4154

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
sammy-fence.jpg

I think I posted this somewhere else on here, but here he is again. Sammy, shown here, was absolutely fine. Back in the late 80s/early 90s I happened to look out our back window and saw this. At first I thought the worst, then his ear twitched and he adjusted a paw. I grabbed my camera and got a couple shots before he saw I was home and came running. For a while my sister had this shot framed and on the counter at the vet's office where she works. She took it down because too many people assumed something bad and she kept having to explain "No, he was sleeping there on his own."

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 209436
I think I posted this somewhere else on here, but here he is again. Sammy, shown here, was absolutely fine. Back in the late 80s/early 90s I happened to look out our back window and saw this. At first I thought the worst, then his ear twitched and he adjusted a paw. I grabbed my camera and got a couple shots before he saw I was home and came running. For a while my sister had this shot framed and on the counter at the vet's office where she works. She took it down because too many people assumed something bad and she kept having to explain "No, he was sleeping there on his own."
It's hilarious, engine4154 engine4154 !!!

engine4154

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's hilarious, engine4154 engine4154 !!!
lol-Thanks. It's one of those pictures I still look at and think 'How can that possibly be comfortable???' I mean, sure...there's a breeze...but it's still A FENCE!
SAMMY1.jpg

Then again, here he is again with Kitty on top. We watched a lot of wrestling. Who knew the cats were paying attention?

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
It’s a tough pointy balancing act to follow. :eek2:

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
What are January's stats? How much does he weigh, what's his height, length? He is such a unique kitty, I recognize him more than most others on this site. The name January suits him, but I think I might have named him Barack due to those magnificent ears.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
What are January's stats? How much does he weigh, what's his height, length? He is such a unique kitty, I recognize him more than most others on this site. The name January suits him, but I think I might have named him Barack due to those magnificent ears.
Rough estimate for his stats are he is around 12.5 pounds +-, height 13.5 ins length 17-18 ins? Hard to measure him as he tries to bite the measuring tape :lol: